facebook

rushing a panhellenic sorority?

by: flor

Hi! I'm a 2nd year and I want to rush a Panhellenic sorority really bad! But the only thing is I messed up my first year and unfortunately do not meet the gpa requirements (Ik embarrassing lol). So I plan on joining clubs and getting that up the fall semester and hopefully rushing spring semester! My question is, how critical are sororities when looking at transcripts? Will they deny me if I don't have a high gpa? TIA x

Posted By: flor
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhellenic member   

Each panhellenic sorority has their own gpa recruitment. You can always go through the formal recruitment but it does come down to the point where they ask for your transcripts. If anything, you can always raise it up by doing better this semester and rush spring. 😊☺️

By: panhellenic member
#2  by: ok   

So take a bunch of super easy glasses this semester and get your GPA up as much as you can. Then go out in Spring and see how it goes.

By: ok
#3  by: ya know   

I don't understand why Greeklife makes such a big deal about grades. Grades are for chicken eggs.

By: ya know
by: ^Sep 9, 2019 11:10:29 AM

I do agree. Grades have nothing to do with authentic learning. Grades are so subjective. But unfortunately nationals care about grades.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.