facebook

Confused about recruitment

by:    

There are 8 sororities so why can we only rush 5 of them?
What about Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi Beta and Delta Gamma?

Posted By: ANGEL
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Some sororities don’t have continuous open bid (COB) for potential new members (pnms).
If you participate in spring recruitment please go in with an open mind and give every house a chance. We have eight wonderful Panhellenic sororities on this campus.

By: Bee
by: ANGEL    

Thanks for thr info.

By: ANGEL
#2by:    

It just depends which sororities have spots open after people graduate in the winter

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If you want to choose from all 8 , then just wait until August. Personally, I wouldn't wait for any of those 3, but do what works for you.

By: if
#4by:    

Hi. thanks for the replies to my post. I did go to tabling today& met the sororities. but i really want to see all 8 to make my best choice so I decided to wait until august. ANGEL

By: ANGEL
by: that's stupid   

You could end up getting dropped by those sororities in the fall. If you get into a sorority now that you like, then you should take it.

By: that's stupid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.