facebook

COB.

by: xyz

Is it too late to participate COB? I just found out about it and i’m interested but afraid of asking. Or should I just wait until the spring

Posted By: xyz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: you know   

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't think they would do recruitment, and now I hear it went pretty well. I wouldn't mind joining now. Can someone please tell us how we can reach out. Please don't just say, "reach out."

Thanks

By: you know
#2  by: Go Pan   

The best way to reach out to a chapter is to send a dm to the instagram page and just ask a question about COB and that you are interested. This may not be 100% accurate but the only chapters that were doing COB earlier this semester and may still have open spots are Gamma Phi Beta, Zeta Tau Alpha, Delta Gamma, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Omicron Pi, and Tri Delta.

By: Go Pan
by: Thank youSep 28, 2020 9:42:58 AM

For giving the info.

By: Thank you
by: springpnmSep 28, 2020 3:11:49 PM

Are Gphi and DG spots limited to sophomores and juniors only or can some seniors get in?

By: springpnm
by: ?Sep 28, 2020 5:34:18 PM

Why only Gphi B and DG? All the sororities are great.

By: ?
by: panhellenic loveSep 29, 2020 7:58:21 AM

Delta Zeta is a wonderful sorority and was mentioned on the Panhellenic social media that they were open to COB too.

By: panhellenic love
#3  by: Nm   

Most of the sororities have cob .

By: Nm
#4  by: K   

You should reach out to the sororities and find out which ones are doing COB . Gamma Phi Beta, Zeta Tau Alpha, Delta Zeta, Alpha Omicron Pi , Sigma Kappa, and Tri Delta should be doing COB. If you don’t do COB than you can always wait till spring and check out the sororities than . We have eight wonderful Panhellenic Sororities at the beach.

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.