facebook

Recruitment in the fall?

by: ZoomGirl

Will there be a recruitment this fall ? Will it happen online?

Posted By: ZoomGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: beach   

The Panellenic recruitment team will discuss with recruitment representatives from each chapter to decide how we will proceed. Nothing has been determined yet.

By: beach
by: panhellenic loveJun 29, 2020 8:21:35 PM

Information for Fall 2020 Panhellenic formal Recruitment can be found on CSULB Panhellenic Social Media. The NPC sororities are Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi Beta, Tri-Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Sigma Kappa and Zeta Tau Alpha.

By: panhellenic love
by: excitedAug 21, 2020 3:01:54 PM

I'm super excited to do recruitment on Zoom. I think it's a great opportunity to do something different.

By: excited
#2  by: GDI   

You GDIs are making a mistake if you rush online smh that’s hella dumb hahahahahahhah

By: GDI
by: ?May 22, 2020 1:02:26 AM

Why? That's what our options are right now. I want to join a sorority. People keep telling me it won't be the same, but I know that when we return in January, things will be better. Other people tell me that my group will be so small. I'm okay with that. I don't like Zoom, but if that's what we have.

By: ?
by: AnonAug 19, 2020 11:11:21 PM

Its not like everybody wants to rush online but we're trying our best. All of the sororities and fraternities are trying to make this a positive experience. Don't let the fact that it is online deter you from becoming more involved at school. Especially freshman. Personally I think it would be great moving onto campus with already having a group of friends.

By: Anon
#3  by: seek   

I think this is a good opportunity to try something unique and different. I would love to do recruitment on Zoom. I know it is temporary, and I'm excited to try it.

By: seek
by: zoom bugMay 26, 2020 1:48:11 AM

I'm excited too.

By: zoom bug
#4  by: PNM   

A lot of universities on the west coast have decided to have recruitment online. it's not official, but it will probably be online. I don't particularly like zoom, but this is the only option available for potential new members to join a fraternity or sorority. It's not ideal, but the quarantine will not be here forever .

By: PNM
by: so trueMay 23, 2020 2:35:56 AM

If that's all they have , then I'm happy to do it. The way I see it is we get to have an experience most people never have. We're unique. I'm not going to spend my life pouting over everything I supposedly missed. I'm happy to be going to a great college next year, and I look forward to joining a sorority.

By: so true
#5  by: stfu   

Absolutely zero girls in any of the sororities here at CSULB would want to recruit on zoom why would you ask people to join a lifetime sisterhood through the internet.

By: stfu
by: chyMay 26, 2020 8:04:17 PM

So then if we are a transferring junior, we never get to join a sorority? By the time this is over, I'll be almost finished with college. One of the reasons I chose CSULB over my local CSU was that I wanted to join a greek system and be near the beach for college. Now, I'm sitting home and probably not going to join a sorority. I don't want to join with just a year left.

By: chy
by: Hoo rahMay 29, 2020 6:00:25 PM

Plenty of geed girls can get into fraternity parties just look at phi tau who lets everyone with a pulse in

By: Hoo rah
by: @stfuMay 30, 2020 10:41:53 PM

Why are you so against us going through recruitment online? I really wanted to do it, and now I'm afraid that if I join online, people are going to be rude to me, and think less of me. I was so excited to go to CSULB and join a sorority. None of us asked to be put in this. situation, but it's really rude that you are being so rude about us wanting to join a sorority , and doing it on line.

By: @stfu
#6  by: zoom bug   

I actually like zoom. I'm transferring from a community college and I want to join in the fall, cause I only have 2 years left. I'm fine doing recruitment on Zoom.

By: zoom bug
by: I don't understandJun 2, 2020 6:26:37 PM

I really don't understand why so many people are voting down her post about wanting to go through recruitment. Why is online recruitment so bad? I just want to understand.

By: I don't understand
by: GeedJun 3, 2020 6:08:07 PM

Lambda Chi hands down!

By: Geed
by: helloJun 3, 2020 11:18:53 PM

I don’t think they are trying to be rude, they are just upset they don’t get to share the experience of recruitment with you in person!! Chapters prepare for the newbies all summer and are so eager to meet/welcome you into greek life.

By: hello
#7  by: join   

I'm in a sorority and we are excited to meet you via online.

By: join
by: helloAug 23, 2020 8:20:49 PM

yes we are.

By: hello
#8  by: Hi   

I think so. Most likely recruitment will be in the fall

By: Hi
by: .Jul 8, 2020 10:24:31 AM

I hope so

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.