facebook

panhellenic sororities doing spring

by: spring pnm

which sororities do spring rush? how is spring rush like and how does it work?

Posted By: spring pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior   

Hi. Only the groups that are not at total for their chapter will be able to participate in informal or spring recruitment. The group might not be at total because they have members who are doing study abroad programs, a large senior class that will be graduating this year, or they didn't meet quota/total at formal recruitment. This is a significantly more low key recruitment than the one in the fall. When the second semester begins: Go to the tabling events at the beginning of the semester. While all the groups will probably be there, only the ones that can participate will let you know about any events they'll be having. Also follow CSULB Panhellenic and the eight sororities to find out more information. If you know any women who are currently in one of the National Panhellenic groups at CSULB, you can always ask one of them if their group will be participating in informal recruitment.

If you want to wait until formal recruitment, then CSULB Panhellenic will have more information for you as well. Good luck!

By: Senior
by: <3Jan 12, 2020 11:38:42 PM

I went through Spring rush and I got a great sorority, and I found my home.

By: <3
by: panhellenic luvJan 27, 2020 7:19:53 PM

Five out of the eight sororities: AOPi, Tri-Delta, DZ, SK and ZTA are all participating in spring recruitment. Check out their social media for more information. Good luck to all potential new members!

By: panhellenic luv
#2  by: Senior   

Alpha Omicron Pi will be participating in the 2020 Spring informal recruitment. Check their social media for more information.

#3  by: Welcome pnm   

Alpha Omicron PI, Delta Delta Delta, and Zeta Tau Alpha will be participating in informal spring recruitment check out their social media page.

By: Welcome pnm
by: SeniorJan 22, 2020 7:43:19 PM

Sigma Kappa is also participating in informal recruitment. Please check their social media for more information.

#4  by: panhellenic love   

Welcome PNMs to Spring Recruitment! We hope that you will find a home with one of our three chapters who are participating in informal recruitment. Please come to the Week of Welcome tabling for more information.

By: panhellenic love
by: panhellenic luvJan 22, 2020 8:20:45 PM

Four chapters are participating now: AOPI, Tri-Delta, Sigma Kappa and Zeta Tau Alpha. Find your home at one of our great sororities here at CSULB.

By: panhellenic luv
by: turtle loveJan 27, 2020 5:19:59 PM

delta zeta is also participating

By: turtle love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.