facebook

my impression of each sorority

by: <3

I'm not saying I'm accurate, I'm just giving my impression. These are in no particular oder.

Here is is:

1)Gamma Phi Beta: These girls really have a good time. They enjoy college and each other. Becoming more diverse and enjoy the sorority experience.

2)Sigma Kappa: Beachie girls who are very diverse and enjoy living in So. Cal. Low on the drama, and high on the chill times. A surfer girls paradise.

3)Delta Zeta: Well-rounded and most are very academic. They have a beautiful house on the beach, and they get the great internships. Very diverse.

4)Delta Delta Delta: They are so deeply connected to their awesome Philanthropy. They have a strong sisterhood and alumni connections back east.

5)Alpha Omicron Pi: Very academic group of girls who enjoy college. Lots of strong alumni connections for great jobs.Diverse group of great girls.

6)Delta Gamma: Strong California alumni association and long history here at Long Beach State. They have a lot of money, so they have good property.

7)Zeta Tau Alpha : Lots of forward moving energy. Super fun girls who are also academic. Lots of nursing majors. Strong Alumni.

8)Alpha Phi: They really embrace the sorority college experience. A lot of them are what society considers to be gorgeous. They have a tight sisterhood.

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

All the sororities here are awesome!!!

By: agree
by: ^Feb 15, 2020 9:44:20 AM

We have a great Panhellenic and Devine 9 sorority system.

By: ^
by: yepFeb 21, 2020 1:21:07 PM

We really do have an amazing, inclusive, and chill Greek system here. I love it so much.

By: yep
#2  by: Great!   

This is one of the best posts that I have seen on greek rank. great reviews!

By: Great!
by: yepJan 10, 2020 9:05:24 PM

You can't go wrong with our Greek System. We also have some fantastic Devine 9 sororities and fraternities to choose from. We all get along, and they are all great.

By: yep
#3  by: 49er Love   

this is a great Greek System with a wonderful sense of community.

By: 49er Love
by: ^ Jan 18, 2020 2:33:26 PM

very true.

By: ^
#4  by: H   

Nice review.

By: H
#5  by: Senior   

Best review of our Greek system here.

By: Senior
#6  by: Best of the Best   

Accurate description of Greek life here

By: Best of the Best
#7  by: Nice   

Best Greek Life in California.

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.