facebook

how to be a sweetheart

by: Sweetheart Attempt

I am in a house that doesn't get too much recognition and according to all the ranks were in the bottom. I would really love the honor to be a sweetheart for a fraternity. But I feel as though no matter how well I feel like I connect with a chapter I will always be overlooked because I'm not in a "popular" house. Is this true or if I keep trying can it happen?

Posted By: Sweetheart Attempt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuh   

It depends which house you are talking about. If you are aoii, you can still become a sweetheart for a house. It’s probably going to be a lot less likely with a top house, though. Try to become a sweetheart for a house that’s not as well known. You aren’t becoming a sweetheart because you want to rage with them.

By: Yuh
#2  by: come on   

As a sorority woman, in a top sorority, I find the "sweetheart" thing to be very degrading and cheesy. You should be happy your sisters aren't all sweethearts.

By: come on
by: ^ Jan 21, 2020 7:20:38 PM

Agreed. Come on. It's 2020 - go get your own hobbies. Don't sit around being a sweetheart for some frat boys.

By: ^
#3  by: Senior   

I personally am not into the whole sweetheart thing, but if thats what you want than go for it.

By: Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.