facebook

girls who chose the wrong house

by: sorority

Sorority girls who probably should’ve been in a different house: a thread

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why?!   

I don’t understand why this question was thumbs down. A lot of sorority women love their houses, however not everyone fits into the sorority that they had chosen for various reasons. It doesn’t make their sorority bad, it just may have not been the right fit for them.Some may even question if they should have picked a different house instead of the one that they are currently in. I even had second thoughts after rush if the sorority that I chose was the right one for me.

By: Why?!
#2  by: grow up   

Unless people are being bullies and/or abusive, you really should just be happy you got into a sorority , and not sit around and think about being in another house. When you get married, are you going to sit around and wonder about marrying someone else. Live in the moment and enjoy the sorority you're in. Nothing's perfect.

By: grow up
#3  by: serious   

What are you trying to start? Why make people feel inferior in the houses and not appreciate where they found home? Once you leave college no one cares what house you were in all they see is Greek letters. To non Greeks you look like an elitist. To other Greeks you were apart of IFC or Panhellenic and they will accept you. Drop this bull and appreciate your house, your letters, and the connections it will allow you to continue to have and make once you leave college. If you felt you should have been in a different house you shouldn’t have crossed. Don’t try to get other people to hate their house because you may not like your house.

By: serious
by: WoahDec 14, 2019 7:55:29 AM

Damn. Who hurt you

By: Woah
#4  by: Sophomore    

Everyone got into the house that they were meant to be in. The members extended them an bid to join for a reason. Not every pnm got a bid to their house. If they don’t like their sorority they have a chance to drop and they can rush again next year. Still doesn’t mean that they’ll get a bid again.

By: Sophomore
#5  by: dandelion   

Greek life isn't for everyone and if truly don't like it than drop it. You can always give it a chancer during your new member period and than make your decision to leave. if you re-rush the following year it is unlikely that you will get into any house.Not everyone gets into their first choice.
You should be happy that you got into any house because they truly wanted you as their sister. you receive a bid to where you were meant to be at. Some women don't receive bids to any house. it does happen . if 500 women rush than 20 pnms are probably released from recruitment

By: dandelion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.