facebook

gpa for getting a bid

by: (:

what’s the gpa requirement for getting a bid here? i have around a 2.9-3.0 and i’m a transfer student. any advice or knowledge would help! thanks

Posted By: (:
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

It’s a 2.0 and above to participate in sorority recruitment and fraternity recruitment.

By: Greek
#2  by: don't care   

Personally, I don't care about GPA . It has nothing to do with authentic learning. GPA is a false BS thing for insecure people.

By: don't care
by: agreed butDec 1, 2019 2:55:24 PM

I agree with you , but sadly Nationals cares about GPA which is so stupid since a person can just take easy classes and never challenge him/herself.

By: agreed but
#3  by: k   

you have a 2.9 or 3.0 as transfer so you shouldn't have a hard time receiving a bid.

By: k
#4  by: :)    

You will be fine!!! Your GPA is fine. Go through recruitment.

By: :)
#5  by: really   

Only unwoke technocrats give a rip about GPA. Don't care about it. I can't imagine denying someone friendship because of something as superficial and GPA.

By: really
#6  by: u thought   

you need a 4.0, harvard law degree and a recommendation from your local congressman to get a bid.... sorry, try again next year

By: u thought
#7  by: Game   

2.0 gpa

By: Game
#8  by: Sealed   

You are required to have a 4.0 gpa.
just kidding. you are only required to have a 2.0 gpa to participate in recruitment . Each sorority has their own Gpa requirements for offering a bid, you have a 2.9-3.0. That's average. You should be fine.

By: Sealed
#9  by: Senior   

2.0 gpa

By: Senior
#10  by: slash   

2.0 gpa is needed to participate in recruitment for a sorority or fraternity. an 2.9 or 3.0 is actually really good .
You should have no issue with getting in bid here.

By: slash

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.