facebook

sigma chi isnt bad!

by: sorority

Am I the only one who likes sig chi? No but I'm the one of the only few who will say I associate and not hop on the bandwagon of f sigchi. All you other fakers out there I see you at the parties I know you still groupie.
And other frats if sigma chi is really that irrelevant and you're ALL really doing that well and you're doing so much better why keep dragging them through the mud? You talking about them and bashing them only makes them more popular. So keep bashing sig chi and saying their irrelevant. But the fact is everyone is talking about them and keeping them relevant. So I and the members thank you.

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: O   

They have some of the best parties on this campus

By: O
#2  by: QWERTY    

Sig Chi is one of the top houses. Even though they aren’t recognized by IFC, they are more relevant than some of the other houses. DZ and DG hang with them all the time

By: QWERTY
#3  by: lol   

just because you guys self rank and upvote this thread doesn’t mean you aren’t that bad, never heard of a sig chi event they are not relevant whatsoever

By: lol
by: LolOct 18, 2019 1:16:08 PM

Someone's a jealous Pi Kapp

By: Lol
#4  by: Geeds of Greek Aka sigchi   

This thread had me rofl. Big cap, self rank af

By: Geeds of Greek Aka sigchi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.