facebook

campus life

by: Keedo

Hey again...so I am on the fence, I like LB, but all this talk about commuter school has me a bit freaked. I know most CA schools are set up differently then the OSU, ASU, Purdue type atmosphere, but in terms of weekend life - are there things to do on campus, or do you have to leave the campus? How many students live in the dorms? I heard the student union is closed on the weekends?? Sorry for all the questions, but I do appreciate any info you guys can provide. I am looking at some smaller schools - private - to play football, but I know that will crush my parents financially (I have 2 other siblings) and I do not want years of debt, plus I like the bigger school atmosphere since my HS was huge.

Thx again!

Posted By: Keedo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

So it really depends what private school you're talking about. If you got into Harvard, Princeton, Yale etc, by all means bite the bullet, pay the money and go.
If you're talking about overpriced mediocre schools, then save your money and go to a public university.

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.