facebook

fall rush rankings

by: Rick Sanchez

What do you guys think about the new sorority and fraternity classes?

Posted By: Rick Sanchez
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: longtimeobserver   

For fraternities I think Kappa Sigma, Pike, and Sigma Chi did pretty well with their pledge classes. Pi Kapp has declined the last few years and Sig Pi literally gave out bids to anyone walking through their door.

In regards to sororities, the best pledge classes were Delta Zeta, Sigma Kappa, and Delta Gamma. I was pretty disappointed that ZTA didn't do better. They had so much potential when they first arrived on campus.

By: longtimeobserver
by: .Oct 6, 2018 8:15:12 PM

hahhahahaha bruh Sig Pi and Pi Kapp the top of the totem pole. The others are on another tier honestly

By: .
by: realistOct 17, 2018 11:56:17 AM

Pi Kapp and Sig Pi haven't been top for a while. They recently recruited some weird guys these past few years.

By: realist
by: ?Dec 4, 2018 2:39:28 PM

I went through recruitment, and for sure the top choices for sororities were Alpha Phi, Delta Zeta, and Gamma Phi Beta.

By: ?
#2  by: sorority   

Not true----Sigma Pi's last two pledge classes has been recognized
as the best====

By: sorority
#3  by: so la   

Glad to see that so many of the sororities made quota this year, but it is sad to see that a couple of them still struggle to attract new members. Not sure if RFM is helping or hurting them.

By: so la
#4  by: Lol   

I like how Sig Pi is trying to defend themselves in an effort to try to remain relevant. No sorority wants to associate with them because of their bad history

By: Lol
#5  by: sorority   

Check out their facebook pics and you will see that the top sororities
have exchanges with Sigma Pi as they are considered the top fraternity
at Long Beach.

By: sorority
#6  by: Lol^^^   

So many Sig Pi’s on Greek Rank

By: Lol^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.