facebook

rushing

by: rushie!

i want to rush at csulb.
but a lot of my friends form high school are in DZ and i know some other girls in APHI and GPhiB but are not as close.

im not sure what house to rush because i dont want it to be based on the people i already know, but what if i dont get into one? or if i pick the one i have the most friends in as my top choice but dont get asked back?

what is the best way to go about rushing a school you already know a little about their greek system.

Posted By: rushie!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

well it all depends whether you are rushing in spring or fall, in spring you only go to the houses you want to see, in fall you have to go to all 7 houses then narrow your picks.You will find the sorority you belong in. and if u don't like the one you get a bid for you can rush again but you have to wait a year:)

By: me
#2  by: Rhogamma    

Congrats on wanting to join. My best advice is start going to the greek fair the first week that school starts. Talk to ALL the houses and see if they are rushing girls in the Spring (not all houses are). Talk to all of the houses and see what day/time their rush events are. Don't go to just the houses your friends are in, give all of the houses a chance. You might be surprise which one you feel most comfortable in. Its your decision, not your friends so avoid listening to other peoples opinions.

By: Rhogamma
#3  by: JustMe   

You've got seven viable options, so don't limit yourself just a few houses. Go through recruitment with an open mind and give every sorority a chance. Just because you have friends in one particular house doesn't mean that it's the best house for you.

By: JustMe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.