facebook

FRATS TRENDS BASED ON MOST RECENT PC

by:    

Trending up:

DU: getting solid pcs ever since their alumni paid for a new house

Beta: their last 2 pcs have been 20 members or more. On the come up for sure

ZBT: still attracting good new pcs

TRENDING DOWN

Lambda: has been in a downward spiral for a couple years now. Recently lost their main house. Pcs are getting smaller and smaller

Snu: most recent pc was weird according to many ppl

DX: also been trending downwards. Smaller Pcs and becoming less relevant

Posted By: up
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DX is trending up, put phi psi in trending down

By: truth
#2by:    

this is so wrong

By: ??
#3by:    

outside of their groupies, it's a pretty common opinion that snu guys are awkward lol. some of them are nice but in my experience, they're pretty boys who never had to develop a personality. definitely disagree with dx and lambda though. dx guys are regarded by every sorority as super respectful, well rounded, and hot so i honestly doubt they're trending down. lambda is more controversial but even though they definitely aren't "top" anymore, i still think they are overall very well regarded in greek life. they just got a new main house right next to aphi so that's definitely gonna help them in the next few years. as for du, beta, and zbt, agree with all. special props to beta they've improved SO much over the last few years and have some really cool guys.

By: aphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

lambda is falling

By: woke
#5by:    

yes this

By: 2025
#6by:    

this seems right

#7by:    

thissss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.