facebook

Congratulations Lambda Chi and Alpha Phi!

by:    

Congratulations to Lambda Chi and Alpha Phi for being the top most prestigious fraternity and sorority to be a member of. These to houses get first pick of the best rushees and it obviously shows because of the gigantic gap in the quality of members of the houses below them.

Posted By: Greek Expert
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I would have chosen APhi over my house if I was given a bid

By: SK
by: the Internet   

Hey Jimbo!

By: the Internet
#2by:    

OMG SO LAMBDA IS THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS FRATERNITY AT CAL POLY? I AM TOTALLY GOING TO RUSH THERE THIS FALL PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DIRTY RUSH. IM SUPER CHILL BUT LOVE TO THROW DOWN, IM GONNA BE AN AG COMS MAJOR.
LAMBDA ILL SEE YOU IN THE FALL!!! SO EXCITED

By: INCOMING WOWIE HEHE
by: SN   

Lambda is super selective if they don’t give you the time of day check us out at SN we give everyone a bid

By: SN
#3by:    

AXO has better girls

By: Oh
#4by:    

DX is also a good house to check out if you don't make the cut at Lambda, although some controversy most consider either DU or DX to be #2 behind Lambda

By: DX
by: FAKE   

Don’t believe the self promotion from DX and SN. I received bids from both DX and SN as did most of my PC snd we all chose Theta Chi over DX and SN.

By: FAKE
#5by:    

lambda stop the cap, you guys would use Aphi to gain attention. How many guys did you have in the fall pc... 9. You guys need at least an even number so someone doesn't sleep alone. You and SNU are progressing down and everyone knows it.

By: anonymous
by: APhi   

Actually it’s the other way around. Whatever sorority is most identified with #1 Lambda is considered the #1 Sorority

By: APhi
#6by:    

Lambda is almost impossible to get a bid from. You should have a backup plan and most would go with DU or DX if Lambda passes on you.

By: Sororityview
#7by:    

Lambda had the hottest guys and Aphi has the hottest girls

By: Greek Insider

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

APHi girls are horrible! Mean, rude and dismissive - no thanks.

By: Prestige?
by: Greek god   

Fraternities don’t care when they are the hottest girls on campus.

By: Greek god
#9by:    

Don’t believe the posts that DX or SN are top.. it’s a joke that they make their pledges post. Everyone knows Lambda is #1 but #2 is not DX or SN it’s definitely DU, pretty much every single one of the DU pc had also received bids from DX and SN but when you compare DU with either DX or SN well there is no comparison.. no one in their right mind would pick DX or SN over DU, hell there are even SN and DX legacies that are DU because they were too embarrassed to join yheit dads old frat.

By: Truth Hurts
#10by:    

The great part of this post is I honestly can’t tell if it is seriously Lambda promotion or someone is trolling Lambda. It is so pathetic if it is serious.

By: Lame

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.