facebook

Fraternities Ranking

by: poly 24

Every house on this site has tons of negative and positive reviews which doesn't tell me anything useful. there seems to be a ton of misleading information about which houses are actually good.

I'm going to be starting as a freshman this fall, I plan on rushing as many houses as I can but I want to know some solid backups in case I don't make the cut at any of the top houses. What is the definitive ranking of frats at Cal poly and what are the reputations associated with each house?

Posted By: poly 24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

If you were top tier material the top houses would have already contacted you.. sorry but it sounds like you might be stuck with phi psi

By: Truth
#2  by: Truth   

If you were top tier material the top houses would have already contacted you.. sorry but it sounds like you might be stuck with phi psi

By: Truth
#3  by: 2023   

There is no definitive ranking of houses because its very up to prefernce what people like to party at or rush. I would say frats fit into 3ish groups based on reputation.

Top tier:
Lambda, SNU, DX, DU
Mid tier:
Phi Psi, Phi Sig, Kapa Sig, Theta Chi, ZBT
Bottom tier:
Beta, Sig Pi, AEPI, AGR, Alpha sig, Pi Kapps

Which houses you prefer is up to you during rush. I would say this is generally where each one fits in though

By: 2023
by: HonestJul 25, 2021 1:20:56 AM

Lambda is Top fraternity and there is no question about that. There is a HUGE gap after Lambda.

By: Honest
by: ehAug 17, 2021 9:29:54 AM

fiji

By: eh
#4  by: truth   

du is not top tier lol

By: truth
by: AJAug 5, 2021 3:50:38 PM

DU does surpass almost all of the houses in mid tier but i agree DU is overrated and realistically belongs in the upper mid tier

By: AJ
by: ActuallyAug 7, 2021 10:42:29 PM

Top tier sororities consider DU above both SN and DX they are now #2 below Lambda Chi.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.