Aphi aoii gphi

Everyone else
Let’s be real the rest are irrelevant

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong   

No, the rest are NOT “irrelevant”.
Alpha Phi and AXO did the best at recruitment this fall.
But, ALL chapters at Cal Poly did a great job and have strong pledge classes with amazing women.
Pledges, wear your letters proudly and enjoy being part of Greek life at Cal Poly!

By: Wrong
by: PorkyOct 14, 2019 1:05:23 PM

I agree with everything but Aphi having the best recruitment. Mid Tier. Nice try Aphi.

By: Porky
by: helloOct 14, 2019 1:37:45 PM

Porky, what do you have against Aphi?
In every singe post on this stupid website all you do is try to justify why APhi did not do as well as AXO or SK. APhi got the hottest new PC. ASK ANYONE.

By: hello
by: RightOct 14, 2019 1:42:50 PM

Porky did Aphi drop you?????

By: Right
by: PorkyOct 21, 2019 5:13:00 PM

In a frat so no they didn't drop me. I have nothing against them but they are not all that and a bag of chips. They did fine but not the top two for sure. And I did mention Gphi did great but they to missed on some they wish they had as well as Aphi.

To be clear, I think all the houses really upgraded. AXO isn't my favorite to hang with but I would give them the perch as tops overall. I have friends in all of them. Love the SK house as my favorite to hang with.

By: Porky
#2  by: blue   

Agree that Alpha Phi got the best looking pledge class. That doesn't mean the best girls though.

By: blue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.