GPHI
AOII, DG, CHI O
KKG
THETA

Posted By: ThisIsIt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lambda second year   

Aphi has gone downhill doubt they bring in any good recruitment. Class of 2022 was pretty bad

By: Lambda second year
by: cpgirlJul 18, 2019 6:33:17 PM

chill

By: cpgirl
by: truthJul 19, 2019 10:48:56 PM

AXO and SK usually are usually tied for #1 but APhi is still same tier as them

By: truth
#2  by: Phi Psi#1   

ALL the top sororities want to hook up with us.

By: Phi Psi#1
#3  by: Imo   

I think gphi has a slight edge over aoii but I would still put aoii in the same tier with them

By: Imo
by: yepJul 29, 2019 8:31:05 AM

I'd definitely agree with that

By: yep
by: HmmAug 19, 2019 11:37:34 PM

^ya AOPi is same tier as GPhi for sure

By: Hmm
by: nahAug 22, 2019 1:57:52 AM

nope, they have recently gotten better but they still have really problematic ones

By: nah
#4  by: Yup   

These tiers are accurate but AXO is top house and DG is probably tied with or slightly below XO

By: Yup
by: HmmAug 19, 2019 11:36:34 PM

SK has classier girls and a higher retention rate than AXO and DG should be tied with Chi O

By: Hmm
by: TrueAug 26, 2019 5:57:36 PM

agreed, AXO probably top (but it’s all close) and DG below XO. AOPi MAYBE on same tier as G Phi (still dead middle house though)

By: True
#5  by: Confused   

Would not personally put DG before XO or on the same tier as AOPi especially, they’re right above KKG if anything. Always confused why they get ranked so high when their presence isn’t really there (they’re awesome though, just still new)

By: Confused
by: hmmSep 3, 2019 4:55:40 AM

I think DG’s definitely above KKG based on last year’s recruitment and how involved they’ve gotten in greek events. They’re definitely not same tier as AOPi yet but putting them just below ChiO is probably most accurate. They have a lot of cute fun girls and i think they should get props for doing so well over the last few years.
They still have a ways to go if they’re trying to be same level as AOPi, who probably should be same tier as GPhi (idk why they are put with ChiO). AOPi has done really well in the last few years as well.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.