facebook

when will frats disaffiliate?

by: b

6/16 frats are currently under investigation or some sort of restrictions from the university with more to come. School has shown time and time again that their investigation procedures are unfair and extremely biased. What will it take for the social fraternities to push back and how will people respond to it?

Posted By: b
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lilo   

I've heard more are gonna be put under investigation soon. This school is on a witch hunt.

By: Lilo
by: NickFeb 9, 2019 6:06:23 PM

Need to contact our Alumni, Greek Alumni are by far the greatest donors at Cal Poly, I heard 80% Plus. We need to get them together to fire Armstrong and those trying to push Greek organizations out. It’s time to fight back.
I read USC Greek Alumni who also dominated the Board of regents and also provide the bulk of contributions were instrumental in getting the President of USC fires for hamstring the Greek organizations.

By: Nick
by: YepFeb 20, 2019 8:23:50 PM

Alum, Greeks are under attacking everywhere. Harvard’s new President is trying to force all sororities and fraternities to have both men and women in equal numbers or be kicked off campus. Greek Alumni actually contribute over 90% of endowments to their former colleges. It’s time to get you alumni involved and not only get these anti-Greek school administrators fired but to also make none of our alumni hire any of these agitators who are trying to demonize Greek organizations.
HERE ARE A FEW FACTS THAT WE NEED TO GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC.
#1 Greek Alumni are responsible for over 90% of school endowments
#2 Greek organizations are the largest donators of time for charities
#3 Everyone of the 10 largest corporations after the advent of Greek social fraternities were established in the United States were founded by Greek fraternity members.
#4 Of the Fortune 500 companies 493 were either founded by Greek members or had CEO’s that were Greek members
#5 since the founding of college Greek organizations in the early 1800’s EVERY single President and Vice President of the US except 2 Presidents and 2 Vice Presidents were in Greek organizations.
#6 Over 60% of congress members were in Greek organizations.
#7 ALL Supreme Court Justices of the US Supreme Court were in Greek social organizations.

IT TIME TO GET OUR ALUMNI TOGETHER AND SEE SOME HEADS ROLL! Time to FIRE ARMSTRONG and get those Antigreek protesters expelled from Cal Poly!. USC Greek did it so can Cal Poly. ( USC Greek Alumni were instrumental in getting the President of USC Fired for having a similar agenda that Armstrong seems to be having.

By: Yep
#2  by: Seriously   

We don't need to fire anyone. We just need to be responsible and stop making every activity center around alcohol. Aggressive hazing has to stop. I agree that suspending Kappa Sigma for making a pledge do push ups is over the top, though.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.