facebook

Rush for sophomore transfer

by: Transfer

Hey guys I am transfer student entering my sophomore year I was wondering if Butler does do fall rush for sophomores if so how does this work?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Holcomb    

Butler's campus operates on deferred rush for Frats and Sororities, meaning that rush is always the week leading up to the spring semester. However, you can and should attend rush events first semester to get a feel for the houses and meet people in them. The experience will be no different whether you are a freshman, transfer student, sophomore, etc. If you want more info I'd recommend following either Butler Panhel or IFC on social media for updates.

By: Holcomb
#2  by: Alumna   

As a sophomore you'll be eligible for continuous open bidding (COB) in the fall. Be on the lookout for sororities/fraternities who will be participating. COB is more laid back than formal recruitment in the spring; however, not all groups participate.

By: Alumna
#3  by: Guest   

I wouldn’t recommend doing COB this fall because you won’t get the full experience of all the houses. Formal recruitment in the spring is intimidating at first but it is so fun and so worth it because you get a feel of every house. You will know where you belong if you experience all the houses. (P.S. don’t worry about being a sophomore.. tons of sophs rush)

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.