facebook

dropped by my top choice

by: Heart Broken

what options do i have if i was dropped by my first choice? i had great conversations and everything seemed good. my conversations today feel forced. if i drop recruitment what options do i have to still join a sorority just not the ones i met with today.

Posted By: Heart Broken
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

I would try to finish recruitment because the same thing happened to me but now that I’m in the sorority I’m in I could never imagine being in the other one. 99% of the time the process works. Give whichever one you end up in a try and if it doesn’t work out then you can drop and go through again next year if you want

By: Hi
#2  by: Dawg   

Hi! Sorry about that. It hurts to be cut, and being upset about a cut is totally fair. Ask yourself what it was that made that chapter your top choice and look for that in your remaining chapters! If you’re just looking for status, you’ll never be happy with anything but what other people say is top so I suggest waiting. But if you’re looking for leadership ops, people you connect with - you can find that in any of the other 6! Best of luck dear xx

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.