facebook

Best sorority at Butler

by: godawgs

i’m a freshman on campus and i want to know what the best sorority is on campus and what kind of people are in it

Posted By: godawgs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

If you join a sorority based on what other people think of it and what other people would think of you when you’re in it, you will never be happy with your sorority membership.

Women are happy in all 7 Panhellenic chapters on this campus. I suggest you take a leaf out of their books, go through Recruitment, and decide which chapters you felt that you would enjoy being a part of.

If everyone avoided a chapter because they were snobby, parties, even bigger partiers, vain, overly enthusiastic, quiet, or a mixed bag of personalities - everyone would be dumb, because they’ve limited themselves from meeting the 100+ women in those chapters who want to be better versions of themselves.

If everyone joined a chapter because they were 1st-best as ranked anonymously on the internet we’d have one chapter at Butler. Obviously people see good in every chapter. I suggest you take a year and learn about yourself before you go through Recruitment because it seems you have a lot to discover.

By: No
#2  by: dawgs23   

there is definitely a top tier and bottom tier when it comes to sororities at butler. ask around and you can definitely figure it out. that being said, go through recruitment and choose whatever house you feel most at home in!

By: dawgs23
#3  by: ok   

Top not in order:
Theta
Aphi
DG

Middle:
Chi o
KKG

Bottom:
Tri delt
Pi phi

By: ok
by: INDYDec 4, 2020 12:07:43 PM

You are CLEARLY delusional or an Alpha Phi...or most likely—BOTH!!!

It’s SO SAD how desperate you girls are to be top—even on a site like this that traffics in complete bull-shiz!!!!

By: INDY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.