facebook

woke about aphi

by: woke dawg says woof

just feel like i need to bring this back up.
alpha phi will not only rank you on looks when you are going through recruitment. ALPHA PHI RANKS THEIR SISTERS ON HOW THEY LOOK. I HAD AN ALPHA PHI TELL ME TO MY FACE. she said that if their recruitment team doesn't know anything about you from fall semester that they will match you based on your profile pics on social media with someone who has looks like yours, for example if you wear a full face of makeup and lashes and love glamour, you will get an aphi like that and if you don't wear makeup you will get an aphi like that. they assign you a score on how hot you are (secretly) and if you get a 4/10 you talk to pnms that are 4s

EVERY GIRL IS MATCHED THIS WAY EVERY SINGLE DAY AT ALPHA PHI. HOW MUCH MORE SHALLOW CAN YOU GET

Posted By: woke dawg says woof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: clapping   

preach!

By: clapping
#2  by: YOU HAVE POWER   

PNMs

If you are concerned about preffing Alpha Phi, you do not have to pref them! It is totally okay to not write down that second option.

By: YOU HAVE POWER
#3  by: someone   

There has been a lot of talk about this nationally the past year. A member at the University of Michigan exposed this practice and said it's directed and sanctioned by their national.

By: someone
#4  by: Lol wtf   

& you wonder why aphis made fun of this website with their homecoming shirts. Don’t know why you would go through all this effort to start a rumor about another house. Put that energy into something else.

By: Lol wtf
by: wellJan 13, 2020 6:57:20 PM

It isn’t a rumor though. It’s been confirmed from Alpha Phis across the country, active and alumnae, that this is an international policy ENFORCED by their headquarters.

By: well
#5  by: Beauty   

Bitter...party of 1!
Guessing you were cut after the first round.

By: Beauty
#6  by: LMAO   

Hey look! Alpha Phi is deleting comments again!
This post had 8 replies yesterday. Now it has 6 - 7 with this. sad lol

By: LMAO
#7  by: Ivy Girl   

Why do people care what Alpha Phi does if you’re not a member? Focus on yourself and making your chapter better. You’re comments make you look shallow and envious. Move ion with your life.

By: Ivy Girl
by: EhJan 18, 2020 7:47:38 AM

Because your policies impact ALL of Greek life and perpetuate the stereotypes we fight so hard to get rid of about sororities. And because seeing women do that to eachother is horrible, especially when a sorority’s advertising suggests the exact opposite. If women within this house have no problem with the policy and aren’t trying to change it, then I doubt ANYONE is upset about not being an Aphi. I sincerely hope their new pledge class changes things and finds a real sisterhood.

By: Eh
by: DawgJan 18, 2020 11:04:11 AM

YOU are the problem, not Alpha Phi. YOU perpetuate falsehoods and rumors, you know nothing about Alpha Phi. If Panhellenic had issues with this chapter they would address it. Since Alpha Phi is not on any form of probation, etc... one can assume they are in compliance.
Yes, Alpha Phi is selective on who the give bids to. They are selective because they are a desired house on Butlers campus. Its apparent you wanted a bid, but were dropped. So with that being said, just stop and live your own life. Quit spreading rumors and practice what you preach. Jealousy is not pretty.

By: Dawg
by: Dumb.Jan 31, 2020 8:32:27 AM

Panhel can’t get Alpha Phi in trouble because of this policy because it is internal membership selection procedures from Alpha Phi HQ, which Panhel does not have jurisdiction over. But just because Alpha Phi CAN judge based off of looks doesn’t mean they should. I guarantee that if any other chapter’s nationals found out that the chapter was scoring based on looks those chapters would get cancelled SO FAST, but Alpha Phi as an international organization MAKES their chapters vote based on looks.

By: Dumb.
#8  by: Ifitburnswhenyoupee   

Looks like Aphi deleted another post. What are you trying to hide? If it ain’t true then it wouldnt bother you 😂

By: Ifitburnswhenyoupee
#9  by: dawg   

while everyone has some time to read I figure they need to see this

By: dawg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.