facebook

is kappa really a top

by: ahhahahah

kappas always at the top of these ratings but i feel like they don’t really do anything? i went to one of their events and the girls couldn’t tell me what their philanthropy was. i guess they’re nice but am i missing something?

Posted By: ahhahahah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fakeashell    

most negative things are posted by people in other houses and most positive things are by the people in the house. they’ve just put in the work leaving positive reviews for themselves

By: fakeashell
#2  by: dawg   

theta and kappa are top because they're most wanted by pnms and because they have strong identities
i think dg is close to them but harder to assign a brand to
at a school this small it's hard to say how many should really be "top" but they're well-liked and i think that's probably the difference. not many people have beef w kkg as opposed to some other chpaters

By: dawg
by: beebop Nov 19, 2019 10:23:51 PM

dg is just so catty feel like them and phi always have the most drama and theta has a similar rep where they’re known as keeping to themselves but also a lot of infighting

By: beebop
#3  by: dawgz   

kappas just too dumb to not like. they’re easy girls, they like to party and they’re not too pretty or smart to be intimidating. seem approachable and they got money

By: dawgz
by: dankohatesuNov 19, 2019 10:28:40 PM

that’s facts because a chi seems generally chill and cute but they’re damn smart so people get freaked out trying to talk or even out drink them

By: dankohatesu
by: BUTLERJan 4, 2020 7:09:40 PM

Just STOP. No sorority at Butler is stupid. They all have girls who do well academically in a variety of majors.
Kappa is a historically well-respected group on campus.
Don’t believe ANY crap on this site...

By: BUTLER

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.