facebook

Sorority housing costs

by: Freshman

Hi! What is the average cost to live in the houses of the different sororities?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh    

That’s the point of signing up for recruitment...so you can ask questions face to face and then decide if it’s right for you. Thats also why Q&As exist on the insta stories.

By: Duh
by: LakerFeb 28, 2021 12:06:10 AM

Thank you for your helpful answer. Makes me want to run right out and join!

By: Laker
#2  by: Srat    

All of them are different.

By: Srat
#3  by: Duh once again    

“Makes me wanna run right out and join”
Was that sarcasm? Lol ok? I really don’t care. I told you what you have to do to figure the info you needed out. If your gonna snap like a Karen because I don’t know the specific info you need then maybe you shouldn’t join those are NOT the attitudes we need to promote here. Thanks have a good day

By: Duh once again
by: GreekgMar 6, 2021 3:59:31 PM

Yes to the last sentence! ^
We are always open to new members but if your gonna snap on people that are trying to give you info to help yourself out then it’s not a good look whatsoever. Maybe respect the people trying to help you out instead of being upset that everything isn’t handed to you on a silver platter.

By: Greekg
#4  by: Info   

You have to find that info out for yourself by talking to the chapters. No one can get on here and break down every single fee for every single different chapter here.

By: Info
#5  by: jungle joe   

Hi! They are typically 600-850 per month depending on if you want a single/double/triple

By: jungle joe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.