facebook

I'm not asking for ranks...

by: quick question...

i just want only positive descriptors of each fraternity and sorority. there has been a lot of negativity lately, so this is me trying to make this more positive and informative.

Posted By: quick question...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No   

Nope.

By: No
#2  by: huh   

what kind of delta sig crap is this

By: huh
#3  by: Sure   

This isn't a rank in no order.

SAE: a lot of good history here, legacies come through often, a lot of money, cool guys, good events.

Beta: another group that has good history at GT, not old row like SAE however, probably the best pull at Tech, one of the best houses at Tech, good events, outside the house.

KS: old row, some of the best house parties at Tech, one of the best houses at Tech, good events, one of the more involved philanthropic and community service oriented groups.

Pike: old row, some of the best parties and events at Tech, some of the best pull at Tech, guys are chill, also well involved on campus and in the community.

ATO: old row, some of the nicest and most chill guys at Tech, good pull, good events and parties.

Fiji: good history at Tech, very involved in campus, with philanthropy and in the community, good pull, good events, one of the best houses at Tech.

SX: good history, good house, good pull, good events (Derby Days is big), good parties, also one of the nicest and chill group of guys.

TKE: good history, good house, some of the best house parties at Tech, good pull, very involved on campus.

SN: good history, good house(pool), very genuine guys, good pull, good events.

PKP: good house(volleyball court), very nice and genuine guys, good pull, good events and house parties.

OX: good house(nice interior), good guys, good events, very involved in the community on campus and academically.

KA: really cool and chill guys(super southern), good pull, good events.

PDT: good house, cool guys, good pull, good events, very involved on campus and in the community.

Not gonna do everyone else.

By: Sure
by: I agreeMay 12, 2020 3:01:39 PM

KS and Beta had really nice guys when I met them too. ATO SX KS and BTP are the nice guys.

Fiji, Pike, SAE, and TKE are all less self deprecating (usually for humor), and are much more confident (which can come off as arrogant sometimes).

By: I agree
by: FACTSMay 15, 2020 10:13:26 AM

Good starting list for rush - you can't visit everyone but this should help you narrow things down.

By: FACTS
by: BumpMay 31, 2020 11:37:25 AM

Yup..

By: Bump
by: tbhAug 11, 2020 9:14:52 PM

I know it says no order but tbh this order is pretty accurate

By: tbh
#4  by: Yup   

Yup..

By: Yup
#5  by: Good stuff   

Good for incoming freshmen who are trying to narrow down houses for rush

By: Good stuff
#6  by: Bump   

Bump this

By: Bump
#7  by: Yup   

Bump.

By: Yup
#8  by: Yep   

Bumpp

By: Yep
#9  by: yep   

A year later but I agree with this - still top 8 whatever order - depends on who you fit with

KS and Beta had really nice guys when I met them too. ATO SX KS and BTP are the nice guys.

Fiji, Pike, SAE, and TKE are all less self deprecating (usually for humor), and are much more confident (which can come off as arrogant sometimes).

By: yep
by: FactsApr 25, 2021 7:41:04 PM

FACTS

By: Facts
by: TRUTHApr 25, 2021 8:00:06 PM

Truth - totally agree. Still the same 8 that there have been for years but figure out where you fit

By: TRUTH
#10  by: Two thumbs up   

glad it was reposted. Accurate

By: Two thumbs up
by: Agree completely Apr 25, 2021 9:35:20 PM

Still facts. Also glad it was bumped

By: Agree completely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.