facebook

unbiased ranks imo...

by: Any other year

Top 5
SAE/KS/PKA
Fiji/BTP

If you go to any of these 5 you're going to have a great time so it doesn't really matter. I did separate Fiji and Beta only because socially they do less of note on their own. SAE KS and PKA have their problems too though, don't get me wrong. Pike can't recruit the same quality they have with their 4th and 5th years but aren't bad at all. SAE used a sorority to rat out KA and have been suffering for it ever since. KS doesnt do enough mixers.

Up.Mid 5
ATO/SX/TKE
OX/SNu

Again any of these 5 are great groups too but do less and are usually smaller or have lesser assets.

TKE has the numbers but their house is sub par and their guys are alright. SX and ATO are small and their solo parties are alright. OX and SNu are both solid, great houses, but usually do better with joints and have good numbers.

Lo.Mid
PKP/SPE/PDT
DX/ChiPhi/KA

Posted By: Any other year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: almostthere    

Top tier (minus KS)

Upper Mid: ATO/SX/TKE/KS/OX/KA

Lower Mid: SNU/PKP/Chi Phi/AEPi/PDT/SPE

By: almostthere
by: What's funny isNov 29, 2019 10:34:02 AM

If you're going to leave out KS you might as well get Pike and Fiji out of top hahaha

I said it once I'll say it again, SAE is in a class of its own until ATO gets back to where it was.

Pike and Fiji can't recruit but at least Pike throws down hahaha

By: What's funny is
by: STFUNov 29, 2019 12:51:30 PM

SAE is not and will never be alone at the top, yeah KS Fiji and Pike have their problems but so does SAE.

No pledge ship makes them soft AF, which they've gone around by recruiting well. This year however is showing that they aren't doing as well with that anymore. Plus their rep is ruined ratting KA out like they did.

By: STFU
#2  by: Wrong   

KS with SAE? Beta with FIJI? ATO with TKE? Not accurate at all.

By: Wrong
#3  by: Hi! We aren't Fiji!   

These are right but no one will tell you that.

By: Hi! We aren't Fiji!
by: ?Dec 1, 2019 10:30:20 PM

Pretty sure everyone but Fiji believes this is true, they'd have themselves in top and everyone else below geeds.

Also pretty sure ATO thinks they're The Messiah's of Greek life.

KS thinks they're AC Slater but are closer to screech.

SAE is just a bunch of softies who were too scared of pledgeship.

By: ?
#4  by: Almost   

This is close, but how you can put KS on SAE and PKA’s level or above Beta and Fiji is beyond me. Kappa sig is literally a bunch of goobers who got balled at other fraternities and came together and joined their own. They’re awkward in person, they mix with the sororities no one else mixes with, and they don’t pull. Their occasional parties are the only thing they have going for them, because their house is nice. Anyone who says otherwise is either a Kappa Sig or a beat chick who’s dating a Kappa Sig.

By: Almost
by: True!Dec 2, 2019 7:57:43 AM

True, screw KS!! But you could say the same about Fiji(obviously minus the good parties) and PKA tbh lololol

Saying otherwise isnt the truth and we all know it.

SAE and ATO are the only groups to have everything.

By: True!
by: noDec 3, 2019 3:57:08 PM

ATO has nothing. sorry but you are not top tier

By: no
#5  by: Bump   

Bump..........................

By: Bump
#6  by: WTF   

KA, you are really still insisting that a sorority was USED by a fraternity to rat you out? Like the sorority didn't have their own opinion on the matter and just did as they were told? That is some weak tea right there.

By: WTF
by: Ok SAEDec 3, 2019 5:13:42 PM

I'm sure that's what it was SAE. We all believe you!

By: Ok SAE
by: jesusDec 3, 2019 5:40:07 PM

Y’all really fighting w each other on here like some hoes 😂 smh

By: jesus
by: Ok FijiDec 4, 2019 11:21:41 AM

Leave SAE and KA alone Fiji!! Let them have their fight hahahahaha

By: Ok Fiji
by: Tired SAEDec 27, 2019 4:56:14 PM

Only involvement from SAE in that deal came from the one SAE who is on IFC and was put in charge of the investigation. If you think that’s less likely than the entirety of SAE coming to the decision to conspire with a sorority to take down a fraternity we haven’t been in competition with for years idk what to tell you. It’s Greek life, it’s not that serious

By: Tired SAE
#7  by: Switch   

Switch Beta and Fiji with SX and ATO.

WTF is up with that?? SX and ATO are smaller than the Top 3 but they have equally as good of parties. Also their names are just as recognized as good.

Fiji and Beta can't and don't throw parties on their own. they also blanket bid a bunch of guys to keep up with the numbers everyone else gets. If they didn't they'd end up with like 14 weird dudes. Why are they so high? This has to have been a Fiji.

By: Switch
by: IdkDec 6, 2019 4:15:17 PM

As true as this sounds I'd rather not move ATO up. TKE instead. Fiji and beta do need to be moved down though true.

By: Idk
by: Yeah, Fiji'sDec 7, 2019 10:47:50 AM

Yeah Fiji's out here on the low, but I think you're being hard on Beta. Yeah they can't do anything on their own but their joints with SX are actually REALLY good. Fiji never has any good joints or even parties, so your criticism of them is fair.

By: Yeah, Fiji's
#8  by: Move Beta and Fiji down   

And switch them with SX and ATO.

By: Move Beta and Fiji down
by: ATO sucksJan 7, 2020 9:15:03 PM

Nah swap fiji and sx, beta and ato are good where they are

By: ATO sucks
by: If anythingJan 9, 2020 4:11:01 PM

Swap ATO and Fiji not SX.

By: If anything
by: NahJan 10, 2020 1:34:38 PM

Switch them both. At least SX and ATO have events with alcohol without joints.

By: Nah
#9  by: Why did SAE rat on KA?   

Why did SAE rat on KA, And if they did why use a sorority to do it? I don't understand but then again I'm not Greek yet.

I'm coming here next fall and while I've been told not to use this site, this is a rumor that has life beyond this site. Other guys who are rushing and even guys in Greek life here are telling me this. I'm just curious why they did that and how it was beneficial to them?

By: Why did SAE rat on KA?
by: LOLOLOLJan 12, 2020 5:40:57 PM

Ok KA. Sorry you are social probation for violating rush rules. Too bad so sad.

By: LOLOLOL
#10  by: Bump   

Yup this is true

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.