facebook

what are the personalities of each sorority?

by: hey

each one has to have some kind of basic trait. \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Simple   

Your mind is way too simple. There are over 1500 women who are extremely smart, accomplished, and involved in their school, all with good looks, polish, and great personalities, comprising membership in eight stellar sororities here (not sororitys). Groups of women who are that special don't boil down to a 'trait.'

By: Simple
by: lizzoSep 7, 2019 6:19:33 PM

HELL YA. Each one is diverse and filled with all types of amazing women. it’s Georgia Tech damnit.

By: lizzo
by: tySep 7, 2019 10:39:45 PM

try getting through a mixer with any of the low tiers though.

By: ty
by: ^Sep 8, 2019 8:33:24 AM

I think I remember you. You were the one who kept trying to get me to go to your room to do shots (you don't live in the house.) You tried that on at least two of my sisters as well, and when we all kept saying no thank you you switched to trying to top off our drinks every 30 seconds. Then you tried to take my roommates drink away when you thought we weren't looking and that's when we left.

By: ^
by: LolSep 8, 2019 5:10:13 PM

Why is it you always see these types of comments on sorority threads but never “There are over 1500 fine young men who are extremely driven and upstanding, all very handsome and with great personalities, comprising membership in 30+ fantastic fraternities (not frats).” Do girls here have something to prove, or something?

By: Lol
by: NoSep 8, 2019 5:57:12 PM

No, the sorority women here have nothing to prove to you. Worry about yourself.

By: No
by: hmmSep 8, 2019 6:42:40 PM

Anyone who has to try this hard to prove themselves to anonymous trolls on Greekrank must have some serious confidence issues. Just a thought.

By: hmm
#2  by: sororityer   

Because not all the boys are upstanding people

By: sororityer
by: Wake up Sep 10, 2019 11:49:40 AM

Are tech girls completely oblivious to how OBSCENELY arrogant they are?

By: Wake up
by: tfSep 10, 2019 12:09:46 PM

And all the girls are? You’ve got to realize how ridiculous you sound

By: tf
by: OBSCENELY ARROGANTSep 10, 2019 3:39:02 PM

Yeah, we get it. Sorority women are labeled arrogant when they don't fit what your type wants. Smart, confident, driven and good-looking? Yeah, that's intimidating, especially for guys who think that sororities should exist to be hot, dumb, and compliant, and serve only as your dating service. Whole houses are not top or bottom tier, but individuals certainly are. You are clearly a bottom tier guy.

By: OBSCENELY ARROGANT
by: WowSep 10, 2019 5:08:37 PM

If you pride yourself on your positive character traits so much, might want to look into humility. It’ll go a long way for you.

By: Wow
by: ^Sep 10, 2019 7:36:20 PM

Nah, we are doing more than fine and don't need your boy-splaining.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.