facebook

most ranks have too many rows. not this.

by: too many rows..

completely unbiased.

SAE ATO Pike KS Fiji Beta OX TKE

these are the only fraternities to still pull larger and solid PC's, throw solid parties, and pull. sure a few have had some trouble but everyone here in trouble has had no trouble recovering very quickly, beta pike ks ato fiji etc.

mid
SX KA SigEp PhiDelt SN DX PiKapp ChiPhi Lambda

SX and KA are solid but have a ton of trouble with getting big PCs of solid guys during rush. I have no idea why that is but whatever, they still have a good time and socialize with everyone in top. sigeps rules are killing them but everything else is on point. phidelt and SN have struggled lately but wed all be lying if we said they weren't relevant. DX chiphi and PiKapp have reps for being under rated for good reason, but dont have the pull other groups have. lambda was once one of the better groups but their recovery effort isn't as solid as most of us thought it was going to be. still have great partis and pull.

bottom
the rest

bottom is better than being irrelevant trust me.

irrelevant
GDIs

since its impossible to meet hot girls here or throw wild parties without rushing. 90% of people outside of greek life just play video games and fall in and out of depression.

Posted By: too many rows..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: too many rows..   

pretty sure sigma choch is gonna hack the site and write a script to down vote this into oblivion, if they don't end up just paying to take it down instead. its a shame since they are all really cool and fun guys who are obviously on here too much.

also cue the beta and ox hate. it'll come in anytime now.

By: too many rows..
#2  by: too many rows..   

beta fiji ks sx and pikapp, in any order, all have some of the better houses here as well by the way. i felt that was forgotten in my post and worth mentioning.

By: too many rows..
#3  by: almost   

Move SX up and OX down. SX has better parties and pull. Also lambda is kicked off right now so idk if they should be included

By: almost
by: EhJan 31, 2019 6:45:59 PM

I see what you mean party wise but pull? I'd say they're about equal. OX pulls MORE girls but SX pulls from groups traditionally called "top".

SX has a better house but OX has better rush results and guys lately.

Personally ox edges out SX but I can see why some are disagreeing with that sentiment. All I all the entire top row plus SX and ka are pretty much comparable, it all comes down to personal bias, I mean....... Opinion...

By: Eh
by: uhJan 31, 2019 9:00:10 PM

Hasn’t OX been bleeding rushees to SX and Beta? And as far as the girls comment, quality over quantity, ESPECIALLY at a school like tech.

OX, you’re solid, and getting better, but not top yet.

By: uh
by: ImoJan 31, 2019 10:02:02 PM

KA>SX and OX

KA has all the pull and quantity of OX and SX, and the wild parties of SX. Plus the dudes are much cooler imo.

The only thing they don't have is the quality house.

By: Imo
by: For realFeb 1, 2019 12:06:20 AM

OX and SX are both self ranking too much for me to take them over KA.

Though that comment above does seem suspect.........

By: For real
#4  by: hol up   

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... who said there’s anything wrong with playing video games

By: hol up
#5  by: If you think about it..   

This isn't snooty and everyone in top and mid are relevant for sure.

Maybe could have included pikapp ka or sx in top if you're going to include tke beta or ox. All are deserving and really on par with top.

By: If you think about it..
#6  by: Come on   

Switch beta and OX with sx and ka.

By: Come on
by: HonestlyFeb 4, 2019 5:11:04 PM

If people would stop being so picky with their bidding processes, as the social make up of the school is super diverse, they would end up getting to be so much better.

I feel if SX KA PiKapp SNu and PhiDelt gave more bids they'd be a lot bigger than they are. it is what it is, as a result fraternities like TKE Beta DX and OX are starting to get a lot bigger and more relevant.

By: Honestly
by: ^Feb 4, 2019 6:08:48 PM

There's a name for that; it's called "blanket bidding." Not usually something associated with quality fraternities or close brotherhoods.

By: ^
by: yeFeb 4, 2019 8:50:58 PM

rightt cuz having the same basic and retarded white guy forty times over definitely has to do with the "quality" of a fraternity

By: ye
by: nahFeb 5, 2019 1:46:32 AM

There’s a big difference between blanket bidding and not saving your only bids for carbon copies of yourself.

By: nah
by: JeezFeb 5, 2019 11:54:24 AM

While sx and Ka rush numbers and quality just keep falling, its fraternities with true brotherhoods and growing numbers like DX Beta and TKE that keep moving up.

By: Jeez
#7  by: If   

These are right.

By: If
#8  by: Yup   

These are easily the most accurate. Rip LXA

By: Yup
#9  by: idk..   

these are most accurate if you switch ox and ka.

By: idk..
by: AgreedFeb 27, 2019 9:15:35 PM

These would be perfect if you changed ox with ka or sx

By: Agreed
by: What??Mar 5, 2019 7:09:36 PM

SWITCH SX AND KA with OX AND BETA PLEASE!!!!

By: What??
#10  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.