Page 1 of 1
#1  by: D-AYE   

No

By: D-AYE
#2  by: AZD   

yes. Don’t rush it’ll be awkward for u and everyone else

By: AZD
by: OkNov 5, 2019 10:54:07 AM

Don’t ever let anyone tell you what’s too old. You may bring a different out look because of your experience. The same 18 year old is going to join the grad chapter and be your sister wether you join in college or after.

By: Ok
#3  by: me   

if you don’t mind answering to girls who are way younger than you, then sure. but you may not have the patience for it

By: me
#4  by: Hey quita    

If you’re thinking about joining an nphc sorority, then no. They value women of all ages since alumni chapters are a huge part of each organization. If it’s any other counsel (excluding multicultural) I would say yes. They don’t really do much with their organizations after undergrad and I’m pretty sure you know by now that diversity in race, age, etc is not something they’re much into.

By: Hey quita
by: HiOct 29, 2019 10:50:39 PM

Actually, the other council you are speaking about doesn’t like to accept seniors because we want them to hold leadership positions and actually enjoy their time in the chapter. And the majority of us go on to join the Alum chapter neatest to our Area. We raise hella money for our National Philanthropies as well as our brothers philanthropies. Not cool to just assume things about a conference just because we don’t do the same stuff y’all do.

By: Hi
#5  by: Ok   

She said is 24 too old. That doesn’t mean she’s a senior. She could be a 24 year old sophomore 🤷🏾‍♀️

By: Ok
#6  by: Yes    

Hell yes. Grow up. You will be a pledge class with 18 year olds.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.