facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cate   

This is my second year at GC and after meeting every sorority and knowing their reputations, this is how I rank them:
1. Phi Mu
2. Zeta Tau Alpha
3. Alpha Delta Pi
4. Delta Zeta
5. Kappa Delta

By: Cate
#2  by: Hannah   

This is my second year, too and this is how I rank them:

1. Alpha Delta Pi
2. Phi MU
3. Kappa Delta
4. Delta Zeta
5. Zeta Tau Alpha

Why:
-The ADPis are super classy and just as sweet. I've never met one that I didn't like and they seem to have a very strong sisterhood.
-Yeah, Phi Mu may be disliked by a lot of people, but that's just because they win everything all the time. They're all very smart and tons of fun. I also hear about their philanthropies a lot around campus.
- I see the KDs around campus a lot, too. They seem to be really involved and have a close sisterhood. They're all very sweet and from what I've noticed, a good Christian based sorority.
- While I see Phi Mus and KDs around a lot, I hardly hear from DZ at all. What even is their philanthropy? Though they somehow disappear into the woodwork, they're a very fun group of girls and they're very attractive, too.
-ZTA seems kind of random. I can pin point a group quality that the other sororities have (ADPi-classy, Phi Mu-competitive, KD-sweet, DZ-fun) but I have no idea with ZTA. I don't really know much about them but they seem to be very close with one another.

GCSU doesn't really have a bad sorority. They're all great in their own ways and all of the ladies involved are wonderful people.

By: Hannah
by: TruthSep 22, 2019 6:02:15 PM

I completely agree.

By: Truth
#3  by: Senior   

1. ADPi
2. Dz
3. Phi mu
4. ZTA
5. Kd

This is the real ranking and this is how it'll probably stay. The two sophomores above me clearly don't know what they're talking about. ADPi will always be known as the top because they're so wealthy and put so much emphasis on their reputations. Everything they do is and has to be perfect. But honestly who wants to be a part of something so high strung ?? Dz is second. They've always had a party reputation and probably always will. They're hot fun and easy going. They aren't as involved on campus and when they are they don't parade around bragging about it like ADPi does. Phi mu would be second except for the fact that they're a lot of heffers

By: Senior
by: MilledgeAug 26, 2013 12:58:40 PM

Phi Moo heffers lulz

By: Milledge
#4  by: senior   

1. adpi
2.kd
3. phi mu
4.zta
5. dz
adpi- simply put, first forever finest.
kd- involved, close sisterhood, hot
phi mu- butch, but somewhat involved
zta- crack heads
dz- who are they?

By: senior
by: jadsklfjaklweOct 6, 2012 5:07:05 PM

someone's obviously an adpi. "first forever finest????" PLEASE.

also phi mu is not butch and dz is most definitely not last. clearly adpi is trying to put down the real two top sororities.

By: jadsklfjaklwe
by: BoyOct 13, 2012 11:04:59 AM

Kd as hot? Is this a joke

By: Boy
by: truthNov 16, 2012 11:44:00 AM

kd...hot?...no

By: truth
#5  by: junior   

1. zta
2. dz
3. adpi
4. phi mu
5. kd

By: junior
by: wowOct 2, 2012 1:27:39 PM

Somebody's obviously a ZTA.

By: wow
#6  by: kappasig   

1. dz 2. adpi 3. zta 4. phi mu 5. kd

By: kappasig
#7  by: Bob the cat   

Adpi zeta and phi mu are all good. Everyone has different opinions on which is the best. Kd is the worst. Dz is just kind of there and not very involved on campus. The only bad one is kd.

By: Bob the cat
#8  by: ranks   

adpi
phi mu
kd
zta
dz

KD used to be bottom but did really well this year. ADPi everyone fights over but I think it's clear they are top.

By: ranks
by: ---Aug 17, 2013 7:58:52 PM

Yeah, based on the pledge classes this year I'd say this is accurate.

By: ---
by: SoStratAug 28, 2013 5:54:06 PM

I disagree completely about the pledge classes this year.
1. Phi Mu and Zeta tied for the biggest pledge classes and also got great girls
2. ADPi did worse than I expected. Probably because they cut so many first round
3. DZ
4.KD

Everyone wanted to drop KD first round.
on Pref day, People were either between ZTA, Phi Mu, and ADPi or KD and DZ.

By: SoStrat
by: truthNov 20, 2013 1:42:27 AM

I have a friend in DZ and they had 86 girls pledge on bid day. My friends in the other sororities got between 82 ans 84. Not a huge difference in numbers, but if you base rank on pledge class size, DZ is top.

By: truth
#9  by: guess who you forgot   

So everyone failed to mention Gamma Sigma Sigma. GCSU's chapter is Zeta Omicron. I am typically not a huge sorority fan but my friend convinced me to join G Sig this year and man, best decision ever. We are the National Community Service Sorority and a good portion of us are also on Give Team or GC Miracle. We are smaller, only 53 of us this year and my pledge class was 20 people, we are also non selective so if you want to join, you're in. No rush and having to be picked. We also have guys, like I said, nonselective. If you want a good sorority where you know the names of literally everyone and the lowest dues AND no hazing whatsoever G Sig is the way to go. Wee-oop!

By: guess who you forgot
#10  by: anon   

updated: Based off most recent pledge classes aoii is on the MAJOR come up. adpi, zta, and phi mu are also consistently good! All love

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.