facebook

kappa vs theta

by: freshman

What's the difference between the KKG and KAO? I'm thinking of rushing and I've seen them both in red square, but don't really know the difference.

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rant    

I would go with Theta. They are the top house at a lot of the Ivies.

By: Rant
by: TherealrealMay 1, 2015 6:09:51 AM

I haven't met any Kappas. The Theta ladies I know are prime.

By: Therealreal
by: Transfer aphiMay 8, 2015 5:06:36 PM

Obviously theta is not the top house here. They struggled during recruitment - lots of girls who got cut by kappa dropped recruitment rather than go theta, and there were a ton of suicide bids

By: Transfer aphi
#2  by: Hoya   

For real? The thetas I know are super dull and slightly weird. They have barely any real sisterhood whereas the kappas spend tons of time together and are fun and down to earth.

By: Hoya
#3  by: Roomie   

I lived with girls in both this year.From what I saw, Kappa has a stronger sisterhood and has more mixers, while Theta has a more diverse group of girls and seems better for someone who isn't into the whole "sorority" thing

By: Roomie
#4  by: hands down   

Kappa is the best sorority here.

By: hands down
by: ^Jun 25, 2015 3:25:59 AM

I know 2 Kappas. One seems ok but the other one is less classy than one would expect.

By: ^
#5  by: Aspire To Be   

Kappa! 💙🔑

By: Aspire To Be
#6  by: gu17   

Wow, the kappa girls are awesome. Every single one is genuine and kind. Super cute too!

By: gu17
#7  by: Honest Opinion   

Kappa!

By: Honest Opinion
#8  by: Honest   

Kappa is full of stuck up girls and the way they give bids makes no sense. They gossip and that think they are better than everyone. They genuinely hurt very nice girls feelings in the process. Would not recommend!

By: Honest
#9  by: katie   

I don’t recommend rushing a gtown sorority because they’re not a big thing here, but if you’re going to rush one Kappa is better

By: katie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.