facebook

What’s up with APhi and AOII

by: Childish

I keep seeing back and forth arguments between the two and APhi keeps calling AOII AOPee which is childish af. Like can y’all please grow up, this isn’t cute it’s childish. And to person in AOII who called me a “gamma walrus” just know body shaming doesn’t make you pretty, I’m not even in a sorority but can y’all not get other sororities involved in your beef as that’s uncalled for. I mean I guess it’s a compliment y’all assume I’m in gamma phi just for telling y’all to grow up as you’re implying that they’re mature, and I mean they stay away from drama, so don’t get them involved just so you can have your cheap little opportunity to bring them down. Grow up and learn what girls supporting girls actually means. Don’t bring other girls down for being above your bs.

Posted By: Childish
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

ok gamma walrus

By: Guest
by: Childish Feb 11, 2021 8:48:03 PM

Grow up sweetie. Body shaming is not a good look on you. 😘 again, not in gamma phi, leave them out of this.

By: Childish
by: 🦄✨Feb 13, 2021 9:49:51 AM

Lmao not y’all paying to delete comments calling y’all out 🤡

By: 🦄✨
#2  by: Gamma Walrus   

Ok gamma walrus

By: Gamma Walrus
by: So originalFeb 21, 2021 9:41:03 PM

Maybe come up with something original next time hun? I would stoop to your level but I’m better than that 💅🏻✨

By: So original
#3  by: --   

wtf is with this whole mean girl vibes this semester? Like if they have beef they might as well keep it between themselves. The fact that they body shame is disgusting ans its those kinds of girls that dont deserve to be in a sorority and give their sorority a bad look. Id say thats more embarrassing for them cause they look like clowns bullying others for some petty argument

By: --
by: 😬Feb 22, 2021 5:22:08 PM

ommmgg not yall looking at this page watching comments-- you guys are insecure lol

By: 😬
by: Exactly Feb 23, 2021 8:46:40 AM

I agree, I guess they’re just bored. And it’s sad because half of these girls are literally in their early 20s acting like high schoolers. It’s truly embarrassing for them, especially with the body shaming, it’s really not a good look. The fact that they’re trying to bring gamma phi beta into this when they have nothing to do with this is even more sad, they’re just using that as a cheap opportunity to bring them down. All sororities should be about girls supporting girls but this ain’t it for them.

By: Exactly
#4  by: bruh   

yall are internet trolls lmao

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.