Page 1 of 1
#1  by: low key   

facts 💯

By: low key
#2  by: -   

Put piphi in lower mid then it’s right

By: -
by: seniorJan 10, 2020 8:24:55 PM

pi phi has been rising though they’ve been more involved on campus may not be aoii standards but still

By: senior
#3  by: yo   

I agree with everything but axid should be higher, theyve been much more active than Piphi

By: yo
#4  by: ???   

We’re really out here putting pi phi above gamma? Hate to say it but they can’t keep numbers to save their lives.

By: ???
by: seriouslyJan 22, 2020 5:50:04 PM

please tell me you’re joking dude gamma is nowhere near better than pi phi

By: seriously
by: TrueMar 5, 2021 2:00:39 PM

I’d honestly say they’re both bottom tier, and that’s true as Pi Phi does have less members than Gamma Phi. A friend who’s worked closely with Pi Phi told me they were on the verge of losing their chapter due to low numbers, and I hope that’s not the case as I know they’re doing their best and they’re all really sweet.

By: True
#5  by: ^yep   

I concur

By: ^yep
#6  by: Stoner   

So...Kappa Delta is a good choice then? 😅 I’m trying to choose between KD or ZTA

By: Stoner
by: $$Jul 16, 2020 9:23:01 PM

don’t go by rankings!! if you’re going through recruitment go with the girls you feel at home with. you can only tell so much from insta pictures and greek rank posts.

By: $$
by: boiJul 20, 2020 8:00:21 AM

the nice guy thing to say is go where you feel most comfortable. the frat guy thing to say is KD is arguably better than ZTA for the simple fact they can keep their members and i’ve heard that they treat their members terribly. but i think ZTAs still get invited to more parties though

By: boi
by: BleepMar 5, 2021 2:02:22 PM

I know a good handful from both and the ones I know are really nice, but it’s really based on how YOU feel about them and which one you connect with more. Don’t let the opinions of others away your decision too much

By: Bleep
#7  by: Nah fam    

Switch KD and Chi O then u got it right

By: Nah fam
#8  by: Imo    

I fell like both AOII and APhi are top teir, then Chi O and KD in the upper middle, then ZTA and AXiD in the lower middle, then Pi Phi and Gamma Phi at the bottom

By: Imo
by: yupMar 6, 2021 9:39:40 AM

this is the truth

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.