facebook

average salary after graduation?

by: Blesn

What is the average salary after graduation for those who were in Greek life?

Posted By: Blesn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Nobody gives a fucck if you were in greek life after you graduate. Employers definitely dont lmaoo

By: Lol
#2  by: Mine   

Mine was $81,000. I went into specialized law enforcement

By: Mine
by: hmmAug 27, 2019 9:16:26 PM

That's it?

By: hmm
by: Wym??Aug 28, 2019 1:42:33 PM

Wym that's a great entry level salary

By: Wym??
by: HahaAug 28, 2019 4:22:42 PM

6 figs or bust

By: Haha
by: AcabSep 1, 2019 2:29:42 AM

Oink oink

By: Acab
by: @AcabSep 1, 2019 11:30:00 AM

Original.

By: @Acab
#3  by: Bea   

140k for me

By: Bea
#4  by: truth   

On average around the nation greeks tend to get higher GPAs in college. This often translates into higher salaries upon graduation. Networking post graduation also helps to find better paying jobs. Your bros want to help you out.

By: truth
#5  by: #5   

Fraternity on resume tell the employer you drank a lot of beer. Employers don’t give a crap about your GPA. The alumni base may generate a potential interview for employment. Employers do care about your course of study and certification.

By: #5
#6  by: hmm   

greeks being more successful have other factors that go into it too. You have to be pretty well off in the first place to afford greek life so that’s something to consider

By: hmm
#7  by: :^(   

I won't accept anything less than 100k.

By: :^(
by: WTFSep 19, 2019 1:07:33 PM

Good luck with that. I recommend checking out the job market. Most entry level jobs don't pay that. Not even in this area. You're setting yourself up to be disappointed.

By: WTF
#8  by: :^(   

Maybe for you. High finance/wall street and high tech (Amazon, Microsoft) pay 100k+ entry level.

By: :^(
by: DuhSep 24, 2019 8:49:29 AM

I mean.... yeah. Anything higher than $80,000 is really really good for entry. Obviously 100k is better but not everyone is a coder

By: Duh
by: :^)Sep 24, 2019 2:14:58 PM

Yeah I would agree with that

By: :^)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.