facebook

updated honest rankings

by: rankings

Top: Adpi/KD/Chi O
Middle: ZTA, Tri Delt, DG
Bottom: Kappa

Of the top three, KD is probably the top. At least the last few years they have been, But they are all three very popular on campus!! Differences between them.... KD is classier than Adpi, Chi O is more outdoorsy, wholesome and classy than both of them as a whole. Tri Delt, ZTA and DG are all great, just different from each other. Tri Delt is a mixed bag w/ ppl who party and ppl who don’t... overall super nice girls, ZTA is wild but super fun and well liked/ keeps getting better and better, and DG is fun and has lots of cool girls and keeps getting better as well. Kappa is a very sweet group of girls, and you’ll end up happy if you go Kappa as well.

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bold   

Bold to put chi o as a top house. Would definitely rank them middle tier if I was being honest. They’ve gotten better but not the same as KD and ADPI

By: Bold
#2  by: Yikes   

I have several problems with this. I would not put Chi O with Adpi and KD. I would argue that the top is Adpi, KD, and Zeta. Chi O is fine, but they had formal on campus and wore sneakers this past year which is strange.
KD-sweet girls, good sisterhood, catty and their new pledge class hates each other
ADPi-sweet girls, go out a lot, had some girls transfer for sports
Chi O- sweet girls, hella outdoorsy, don’t really have a big fraternity affiliation
Zeta-sweet girls, known for dirty rushing, getting in trouble with Panhellenic, etc

By: Yikes
by: UH Jul 23, 2018 7:34:58 AM

TBh I don’t think zeta dirty rushes any more than any other group and yet again, even tho zeta isn’t new anymore, there are still issues with setting up and creating a sorority than the other groups have had time to perfect and zeta is still working on

By: UH
by: McChicken Apr 26, 2019 8:33:45 AM

If Chi O wanted to wear sneakers to their formal, nothing wrong with that... idk why that would make them any less than the rest. I am not a Chi O but more power to them. A lot of people I know personally don't like ADPi but Chi Os more becuase they do whatever they want and don't look/act the all the same just saying.

By: McChicken
#3  by: sorority    

Adpi is prettier/ party girls. KD popular but wholesome kinda plain

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.