facebook

accurate rankings

by:    

KD/Adpi
Chi O
Tri Delt, ZTA, DG
Kappa

Adpi and KD are top, don't ask me why but they are. Chi O is right under them. Tri delt, ZTA, and DG are honestly on the same level and are all great, just really different! Tri Delt thinks they are up with Chi O but they aren't. ZTA is great but not better than Chi O, and DG has honestly stepped up and is doing really well.

Posted By: rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is the most accurate ranking I have seen. i would maybe put zeta above tri delt and dg but below chi o

By: truuuu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

this ranking is based off typical southern sorority stereotypes. The more like the southern sororities stereotypes they are, the higher they are on this list

By: !!!
by: Try again   

@!!! It’s obviously not. Tri Delt, Kappa and DG (in that order) are southern sorority powerhouses and all are only meh here. ADPi and KD yes have that Southern rep, but ZTA and XO are strong nationally but not as hardcore Southern in terms of reputation.

By: Try again
by: fupo   

@!!!!! that us spot on! those sororities towards the top look cooler and more like "what a sorority should be". I think @ try again misunderstood what you meant

By: fupo
#3by:    

Lol none of these are accurate

By: Wuht

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.