facebook

important for pnms!!!!!!

by: 1234

Before rush in the fall, I checked this website all the time. I read all the discussion posts about rankings, trying to decide who was actually "top" because thats all that mattered to me. I thought I needed to be in whichever sorority was prettiest and most popular with the guys. This is what mattered to me, and that's how I planned to get through rush and choose my future home. THIS IS ALL WRONG. It isn't about who is prettiest, or "most popular" according to this website that is full of self-ranks anyway. Its not about that at all. Its about where you fit in best, and who you see yourself being surrounded by. Nothing against the sororitys that this website calls "top", but feeling popular can only get you so far. That might be where you fit in, and that's great too. But no matter who you are, find the sorority where you feel comfortable, whether thats the top sorority according to this website or not. Go where you feel at home, and not where these rankings tell you will get you the highest status. Because let me let you in on something, it doesn't actually matter. It doesn't matter 20 years from now whether or not you can say you were in the "top" sorority at your school or a less popular one. It matters that you made memories, had fun, had a support system of amazing women, and made the friends of a lifetime. Find where you fit in, and what makes you happy, no matter where that is. KD, Chi O, DG, it doesn't matter! Forget the rankings and find your home. Run home to your best friends like I did, and make sure thats because YOU fit in there, and not because you're chasing status.

Posted By: 1234
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.