facebook

tridelt

by: yuh

former pnm who admittedly didn't make it all the way thru recruitment here! i had tridelt for my second choice night one then first by night 2 before getting completely overwhelmed. everyone in my group, and beyond it seems, counted them out soooo early and i'm just wondering why?

i got genuine vibes from this chapter, found they're passionate about sisterhood/their philanthropy, and am wondering what the missing piece is here? will people think i'm weird if i rush tridelt informally?

Posted By: yuh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

There's nothing weird about informal- it's just a more relaxed way of meeting sisters. Most of the rankings on here are based on looks, and most pnms already have preconceived notions before they walk in. I have plenty of friends in tri delt who are super sweet and love their sisters. Once you get past recruitment no one else really cares where you are, you mostly spend time with your own sorority so what matters is that you like it there. Either way it doesn't hurt to check it out!

By: :)
#2  by: gimin   

yes nobody likes tri delta, itll basically be social suicide im just being honest to you

By: gimin
by: .Sep 30, 2019 4:24:34 PM

why is it social suicide?

By: .
#3  by: Just joined   

Former PNM here! Tridelta is doing informal for the spring if you’re still interested! Just follow your heart, don’t worry too much about what other people are saying here.

By: Just joined
by: rightFeb 22, 2019 12:53:32 AM

tri delt u just made it known that you use this site lol

By: right
#4  by: Hi   

I dont think doing informal would be weird. I know a lot of tridelts and they love it !

By: Hi
#5  by: senior   

That’s just..... incorrect. Do you, honey! Tri Delta seems like a group of real ones,, and many of my friends are in it. People say it’s “weird” because I think historically, that might be true. The past few PCs have done some solid work to improve sisterhood and to improve relationships with other orgs, specifically with LXA and outside of BU

By: senior
#6  by: hi   

I would do it! Tri delta is full of super nice girls! While they aren't the most popular, being in a sorority honestly isn't a popularity contest! I think tri deltas don't really care what you look like, which is actually a nice trait in a sorority. I hear they have a good sistership and once you are in greek life it doesn't even matter. Do what YOU want to do and not whats popular!

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.