facebook

Who got the best class this year

by: FSC

Which sorority got the best new girls this rush? Which one surprised you? Or anything else.

Posted By: FSC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: I think    

Well adpi got the best class this year for the second year in a row and ZTA did surprisingly well vs last year. KD did better than expected too and axo didn’t do as well as everyone thought

By: I think
by: Dimond daddy Feb 19, 2021 3:36:38 PM

Alright miss adpi, glad you’re hyping yourself up

By: Dimond daddy
#2  by: mocsie   

in my opinion it went
zta/kd
adpi
axo/gphi
tri delt
coming from someone who just joined a sorority yesterday, zta did so much better than i thought. so many girls got let go by kd so they were pretty picky about who got a bid. i feel like adpi was a lot of peoples second choice this year and axo lost a lot of girls to zta. i don’t know much about gphi and tri delt but a few good girls went gphi.

By: mocsie
#3  by: sorority    

Adpi is not top. My friend got an Adpi bid but wanted one from Kd. I think Zta’s class is the best.

By: sorority
by: huhFeb 16, 2021 6:43:07 PM

I thought KD had to give out a bid on bid day bc not enough people wanted them......? Not sure this is truthful

By: huh
by: actuallyFeb 16, 2021 8:44:37 PM

no kd was hard to get and so many of us got dropped from them after night one or two. they definitely had their pick of who they wanted this year.

By: actually
by: greekgreekgreekFeb 18, 2021 1:45:48 PM

KD was picky night 1 but then had to give a bid on the spot because too many people denied their bids... they started strong and just went down hill after night 1.

By: greekgreekgreek
by: NoFeb 18, 2021 4:40:19 PM

nobody denied KD bids

By: No
#4  by: Hm   

It’s probably all relative to each chapter. I’m sure ZTA adpi and kd think they did the best bc they got the girls they wanted! Yay for everyone

By: Hm
#5  by: fscstudent   

Zta did pretty good this year and kd did too. It seemed like not as many people wanted to go adpi this year so they must not have done as well. Don’t know about axo gphi or tri delt.

By: fscstudent
#6  by: JD   

I feel kinda bad for ADP- they used to be top tier, but now their just the plastic mean girls. KD and AXO seemed to do pretty good with pledges- a little vanilla for me. Zeta knocked it out of the park. Best pledge class I’ve seen for any chapter in a few years. Go look at their socials if you don’t believe me. Hot, funny, nice girls. Definitely top house now. Tri Delt and GP seem like they picked up a lot girls. Pledge class ranks are in, at least according to the guys on campus it’s
1. Zeta
2. AXO
3. KD
4. ADP
5/6 Tridelt and GP

By: JD
by: HahahahahahaahFeb 17, 2021 5:28:12 PM

This is soooooooo funny

By: Hahahahahahaah
by: GuestFeb 17, 2021 6:01:37 PM

This is a bunch of cap if I’ve ever heard some

By: Guest
by: Ok thenFeb 17, 2021 8:49:53 PM

I’m sure every house feels like they’re the top which is good. I’d hope they picked girls they loved. Honestly, most of these are interchangeable depending on which girl at each chapter you’re talking to

By: Ok then
#7  by: go greek!    

I think Kd/zta both did really really good with this pledge class. Alpha chi and Adp seemed to find their girls, which I'm glad since I am one. it looks like Gamma phi and Tri Delt got some girls that I thought for sure were going top tier, good for them!

By: go greek!
#8  by: Mocmart Randy   

Zeta for sure

By: Mocmart Randy
#9  by: greek   

kappa delta. they’re the most picky about who joins

By: greek
#10  by: bygreekorbyGod   

by greek is right- KD is the most picky. Not just any girl can bully her sisters in the name of Jesus.

By: bygreekorbyGod
by: pnmAug 19, 2021 12:20:21 PM

what do you mean bully? are kds known to be mean girls?

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.