facebook

Recruitment Soon

by: Freshman

I am getting nervous for recruitment because I really liked a “top choice” sorority and now everyone I talk to and the things I see online are making me feel like I shouldn’t like them? But if I joined them it would be such a brag that I’d get them on bid day. I think I can get in which so many people want, but I don’t know if I want to be their sister.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

everyone comes on here to hate. once you go through recruitment you will see who is genuine and who is not. it's hard to fake being genuine. ask yourself why people could be hating and make your own independent judgment. you will be ok! and just for reference... people coming to hate on other chapters on here are in a sorority too... you will either be joining where the petty people are or the place that everyone hates on. let that be your call.

By: ....
#2  by: FscGreekStudent   

I would say just go through recruitment, talk with their members, and if you feel comfortable with them, great! If not, it’s no worries. Don’t choose a sorority based on bragging rights. It’s important that you feel comfortable with them and feel like a true sister!

By: FscGreekStudent
#3  by: Honestly   

Well to be quite honest with you, if you go into recruitment with the mindset of “a bid from this sorority would be such a brag” I guarantee you that you’re going to end up unhappy in the end, and I’ve seen it time and time again. I have a pretty good idea which group you’re referring to, and let me tell you that no bid from any sorority on this campus is a “brag”. I mean come on, we go to a 3000 student school. My best advice for you is to go into recruitment with an open mind and completely disregard the “ranks”. If you can look at a sorority and think that you’re too good for them, you don’t deserve their sisterhood. Enough said.

By: Honestly
#4  by: Fresh   

If people talk bad about them all the time
It probably won’t be a brag lol

By: Fresh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.