facebook

Sorority Stereotypes

by: Greek

What’s your honest opinion of each sorority? I’m not asking for a ranking and I don’t care who you think is “top tier”, but more like how you perceive each sorority and the personality traits that come along with each, be honest!

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the truth   

axo- outspoken, democrat, kinda rude or elitist
gphi- alternative, theater, or girls who aren’t a stereotype sorority girl
adPi- like space cowboys or something, very aggressive, catty, christian
kd- relaxed and chill, funny, christians who secretly party a lot, usually a second choice
zta- earthy and spiritual, bruh girls, chill vibes, usually always kind
ddd- just weird, takes anyone, mysterious

By: the truth
by: BumpAug 27, 2021 4:52:23 PM

Bumping this up for incoming freshmen to see. Only a couple things I would change: ADPi’s Christian to “Christian”. They’re Christian in name only whereas most of KD’s Christian vibes come from a decent amount of girls that truly do read their Bible and try to be good Christians (obviously not all of them but no one’s perfect). For ZTA’s earthy comment I would say less earthy and more down to earth. Otherwise pretty spot on.

By: Bump
by: BumpAug 28, 2021 7:10:21 PM

Mostly true except for a few things: I’d say gphi is very inclusive, also very left-leaning, similar to axo. Adpi is very reserved in a sense where they don’t associate with many other organizations besides sigma chi, you won’t see them at other Greek events. I also disagree with tri delt. I would say they have similar vibes to gphi minus the political aspect. A good mix of “typical sorority girls”, alt girls, and Christian girls. Seems that they’re getting a little pickier with their members, which definitely isn’t a bad thing

#2  by: Honest   

I think everything in the first comment is pretty spot on except for Tri delta. I don’t think they’re weird I just think they’re diverse. They don’t care about looks or any of that superficial stuff. They accept chill girls who just wanna have fun with one another. I think they have a pretty true sisterhood

By: Honest
#3  by: Red and blue   

Actually pretty spot on. I’d say Gphi and tridelt is like the sorority for non sorority girls. AXO and ADP are the same, just depends on which political side you’re on. Markets themselves and wholesome and pretty and love their sisters, but only really like them if they’re cookie cutter. Mean to outsiders and not interested in supporting the rest of Greek life at all. KD and ZTA are probably the best place to find real friendships and challenge yourself. The girls are nice and it seems like girls in both these houses have a lot of friends outside their chapter. Pretty involved on campus and come out to everyone’s events.

By: Red and blue
by: BumpOct 11, 2021 10:01:40 AM

This right here is A+ spot on especially as this semester has progressed. I had never even thought about comparing ADPi and AXO to each other but that is so accurate I wonder how I never noticed.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.