facebook

sorority rankings fall 2022 and why

by: baylorgreekrank

top: all very desirable houses and hard to get into. you need to put in a lot of work to make it.
pi phi - very fun girls. popular with frats, have great events. pretty and have a good sisterhood.
kappa - stereotypical sorority, high status, love their sisters, adventurous, popular
tri delt - philanthropy driven, diverse personalities, smart and classy, non controversial

upper mid: you still need to put in a lot of work to get in but their status/likeability isn’t quite as high as top
chi o - used to be top but has slipped. they are super sweet jesus loving girls! not partiers but involved on campus and still popular
zeta - they are stereotyped as partiers and “easy” but very nice girls. super pretty, fun and easy to get along with

mid:
theta - sweet, down to earth, they give granola vibes, on the rise
a chi o - spunky, diverse group, bold, involved.
aphi - the nicest girls ever. aphi is new and growing, could be upper mid in a couple years.

bottom:
adpi - people don’t go into rush hoping for adpi. that being said, they are super nice girls and very diverse and accepting of everyone.

Posted By: baylorgreekrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: almost   

zeta should be up there & then this would be accurate.

By: almost
by: aJul 7, 2022 8:15:46 PM

yes higher than chi o but lower than kappa tridelt and pi phi

By: a
#2  by: e   

zeta above chi o but other than that very accurate

By: e
#3  by: anon   

pppp accurate! other than kappa lovin their sisters lmao. they’re more “cold cool girls” than lovey imo

By: anon
#4  by: Truth    

Pi phi and Kappa are the easy Top tier party girls.

By: Truth
#5  by: Tri delta is not top tier   

Tri delta is not top tier. There are 1 or 2 Tri delts on this site who CONSTANTLY post—whether it’s to put their sorority near the top or to tear down certain other sororities (think kkg, pbp and xo). Look carefully at the individual sorority rankings and it becomes clear. Always keep in mind that everyone on this site is anonymous. Often it is just 1 person with a vendetta who will post over and over for months on end pretending they are different people (ie. the Tri delt troll).

By: Tri delta is not top tier
by: kappaJul 26, 2022 10:38:31 PM

Nobody cares about rankings, Kappa. please find a hobby. you’re embarrassing your chapter.

By: kappa
by: baylorJul 26, 2022 11:23:18 PM

you’ve made yourself quite clear that you hate another chapter. you’ve been on here the past few days blowing it up with anger, accusations, and defensiveness. we get it! now for christsakes, step aside so the unbiased and kindly written posts can make their way to the top of the discussion board for pnms. I think I can speak for most actives on here that we want pnms to have the best rush experience they can have where they can hear good things spoken about EVERY chapter, including yours, but you being out for blood only makes your chapter look worse and it’s becoming more and more obvious what chapter you’re from... and what are we, 12? cut it out with all the popularity status bs. girls should rush a sorority because they feel like they could find their forever friends there. not because of any stupid ranking anonymously written on this website. I genuinely hope you become a better version of the girl you are behind that screen.

By: baylor
by: LOLJul 27, 2022 11:33:44 AM

Hey Tri Delt! Pretty funny that you say ranks don't matter but then put up post after post claiming Tri Delt is top tier. Hypocritical much? Lol

By: LOL
by: kappa kappa crazyJul 27, 2022 1:19:50 PM

hi kappa! i’m not a tri delt and i don’t post rankings because i think they’re dumb but you should KKGet off greek rank! actually don’t. watching you fight people who have valid points is amusing. very kappa of you to care about how rankings should be when rankings are subjective. not everyone goes in wanting kappa. just like how not everyone goes in wanting tri delt, or theta, or pi phi, or chi o, etc. are you really that power hungry? did you not get a gold star as a kid so now you’re fighting for it as an adult? lol

By: kappa kappa crazy
by: panny loveJul 27, 2022 2:18:08 PM

ignore the troll. i don’t even think she’s a kappa probably just someone pretending to be one to make kappas look bad. i’m a kappa and some of my best friends are in other sororities. i love kappa but other sororities are just as amazing and rankings don’t mean anything. i chose kappa because i went on some awesome rush dates but i also went on great rush dates with other sororities. don’t let one bad girl (who hopefully isn’t a kappa) ruin a chapter with over 200 girls in it ! #pannylove ! go kappa !

By: panny love
#6  by: To the Tri Delt Troll   

Love how you’re pretending to be several different people. Just look at those date/time stamps! Very entertaining! I’m not a Kappa but you most definitely are a Tri Delt. I won’t be bullied into silence by your 200+ word diatribes, but hey, don’t stop on my account. Have a lovely day!

By: To the Tri Delt Troll
by: YoJul 28, 2022 8:19:48 AM

You do realize a bunch of people are on here. Time stamps almost mean nothing. and “bullied into silence”??? hahahaha. You do realize the whole school hates Kappa? It’s not just one sorority out to get you it’s your reputation that has ruined you.

By: Yo
#7  by: macy   

tri delt is mid-tier. replace them with chi o and zeta. if you're going to post on here, be honest.

By: macy
#8  by: ABC   

Bumping

By: ABC
#9  by: ABC   

Bumping

By: ABC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.