facebook

Actual Sorority Status

by: Honest

There are so many lies on here so I'm going to do everyone a favor and put the TRUE top sororities here:
Kappa
Pi Phi

All of y'all like to hate on the best, but lets face it--the only real competition that kappa has is pi phi. Those two are the hottest, get the most frat guys, and each year girls fall over themselves to get in. And at the end of the day, who cares if every single person gets along? This is a sorority, not some church group.
And to all the hateful posts? Jealousy is NOT a good look.

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: O   

No wonder these two sororities have terrible sisterhoods. All they care about looks and money. If you want genuine friendships, don’t go these two. These girls are very surface level and care more about the status of being a kappa or piphi than they do making friendships that’ll last a lifetime

By: O
by: yesJul 29, 2021 6:34:06 PM

can’t emphasize this enough ^

By: yes
by: lJul 31, 2021 5:57:43 PM

In all honesty, they aren't even that good-looking anymore. Maybe they were in the past, but their recent pc's have been full of fake tan, blondes. The "pretty" girls that they used to be known for are now joining other sororities. Guess at the end of the day, no one wants to join a shallow, looks-obsessed swarm of fake tans.

By: l
#2  by: .   

Reasons why to not go kappa:
> they dirty rush BIG TIME (they will check your zip code and require you drive your car up to one of their houses to make sure it’s nice enough & that you got money.
> they have a terrible reputation at Baylor compared to other schools. Very unfortunate.
> aren’t very good at intramurals, performing, or academics. They just have daddy’s money.
> most are mean and snobby. I would be EMBARRASSED to associate myself with kappa.

By: .
#3  by: fr   

Lol hun in what world? Maybe 5 years ago. Put in the work for your philanthropy, grades, campus reputations, behavior, and poor sisterhoods, then we’ll talk.

By: fr
#4  by: Lol   

I thought this was a fake post, but then I realized that only a kappa/pi phi would be dumb enough to manage to write something like this

By: Lol
#5  by: jokes   

Clearly this was written by a kappa or pi phi bc they are the only ones on campus who would think this lol

By: jokes
#6  by: No   

This is accurate maybe 10 years ago but not anymore. Pi phi is still good but kappa is a lower to bottom house now

By: No
by: LmaoAug 2, 2021 11:26:49 AM

Pi phi is slipping down too lmao

By: Lmao
by: factsAug 5, 2021 5:13:23 PM

true but kappa is worse than piphi. they are both slipping

By: facts
#7  by: hi   

kappas are so freaking rude and have this superiority complex where they think they're better than everyone else.

By: hi
#8  by: no   

let me guess.... ur a kappa

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.