facebook

sorority rankings

by: bu

what would you guys rank the sororities here? im not super familiar with greek life at baylor and where each sorority stands in comparison with the others. how popular is each sorority with the frats? (i know a lot of these answers are going to be biased but at least i can get a general idea)

Posted By: bu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

I’d say it’s easier to rank them in groups in no rank order for example:
Top: kappa, zeta, pi phi
Upper mid: tri delt, chi o
Mid: theta, a phi
Bottom: axo, adpi
(A phi and axo could be switched idk)

By: Rush
by: NahJan 16, 2021 6:56:55 PM

Zeta isn’t top. They’re mid right below theta and axo and aphi are a solid tier below both of them. Stop pretending like you’re anything higher it’s just embarrassing lol

By: Nah
by: trueJan 16, 2021 6:58:38 PM

completely second the comment above me. there is nothing wrong with zeta, they’re a great group but they’re just not top and idk why they try so hard to pretend they are on this site

By: true
by: ??Jan 22, 2021 11:08:25 AM

Zeta would be top if you were rating them based on rudeness

By: ??
#2  by: Bears   

In regards to popular with frats that’s zeta just because that are the girls that go out the most but I think kappa sig and kappa are like close (or they were at one point)

By: Bears
by: 2021Jan 16, 2021 5:07:52 PM

Biiiiig party girls lol

By: 2021
by: RushJan 16, 2021 7:46:20 PM

In regards to popular with frats that’s pi phi just because that are the girls that go out the most but I think kappa sig and kappa are like close (or they were at one point)

#3  by: Rush   

completely second the comment above me. there is nothing wrong with kappa, they’re a great group but they’re just not top and idk why they try so hard to pretend they are on this site

by: HahaJan 16, 2021 8:00:23 PM

Hey rush, forgot to change your name or else this comment might have been convincing. Zeta troll

By: Haha
#4  by: help   

my opinion

upper: kappa, pi phi
upper mid: zeta, tridelt, chio
mid: theta, alpha chi
lower mid: a phi
low: adpi

By: help
by: NoJan 20, 2021 11:44:54 AM

Zeta and alpha chi down

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.