facebook

Spectator of Racism

by: Wokeness needed

Did anyone else here that girl in Tri Delt say the n world this weekend. Someone needs to drop her immediately.

Posted By: Wokeness needed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DooleysTaint   

Not surprised

By: DooleysTaint
#2  by: Yeah   

I totally heard that too. But what would u expect, a bunch of entitled white girls.

By: Yeah
by: uh Jan 22, 2023 10:23:05 PM

not an excuse

By: uh
#3  by: Uhhh   

Don’t be shy. Drop her name.

By: Uhhh
by: YeahJan 23, 2023 8:18:36 AM

Or initials I'm just tryin to see something...

By: Yeah
#4  by: Wowww   

Don’t spend your time “here” if you “hear” someone using racial slurs. Report it. Otherwise, it just seems like rumor mongering and slander.

By: Wowww
#5  by: Still wow   

Do you really think this social site is seen by so many people that coming here would effect a change? I’m sorry but coming here and hiding behind a screen makes the claims sound baseless. Speak up, loudly and proudly if you want to make an iota’s worth of a difference.

By: Still wow
#6  by: Enough Theta   

Another horrific post by theta trying to lie about other sororities since they have consistently done badly during rush in the last three years. This is not something to lie or joke about theta and it’s very clear to everyone on campus that you fabricate things to get a “leg up.” It never works in your favor though.

By: Enough Theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.