sam

DTD
KA
Beta

Posted By: chi-town
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: wut lmao   

Lol ZBT go back to bed. SX and SAE are clearly top 2, and it comes down to personal preference between them. Everything else looks fine tho

By: wut lmao
by: lolFeb 13, 2021 7:13:40 PM

sae swept the floor w sig this year. zbt=sae
sig chi

By: lol
by: lolFeb 14, 2021 3:18:16 PM

Sig Chi
SAE/ZBT

Rest is accurate

SAE struggled, ZBT thrived

by: FactsFeb 14, 2021 9:15:03 PM

Yeah ZBTs pc was much better than last years and this is the worst SAE PC I’ve seen in a minute

By: Facts
by: yes truthDec 23, 2021 8:27:58 PM

this comment

By: yes truth
#2  by: lol   

what kind of PC was ato lol

by: God Feb 19, 2021 10:35:22 PM

I could see them falling past KS with another bad pc.

By: God
#3  by: facts   

ZBT swept, not sure if I'd put them on top tho. SAE, SAM, KA, all struggled. KS did surprisingly well.

By: facts
by: Truth Feb 20, 2021 2:29:24 AM

ZBT was hyped up and had a good class. Sae had the opportunity to take whoever they want but dropped the ball big time. Sig Chi barely rushed in the fall and got nobody. KS had a sneaky good class.

By: Truth
#4  by: 1/2 right   

ZBT definitely killed it this rush but don’t think that makes up for sae and sigchi consistently pulling the top classes last few years (could change soon tho). Ksig was solid as usual. ATO slipped a bit and Sammy seems straight up lost with ZBT back. KA and DTD had smaller classes but are def catching up. I’d still put KA above DTD since the quality of the pc was quite a bit higher.

By: 1/2 right
by: sort ofFeb 15, 2021 11:35:43 AM

that might be true for sig chi, but sae has been struggling for at least a couple of semesters now. I'd say zbt is at least on par with sae. Could see ato and ks being on the same level soon. idk what ur talking about with ka though, they struggled bad this semester

By: sort of
by: 1/2 RightFeb 15, 2021 12:54:25 PM

^ See what ur saying with sae. KA got a small class but from what I’ve seen of dtds it’s a bit better quality. To be real tho with a lot of that tier it’s hard to get a read of their PCs till snap bids get sorted out.

By: 1/2 Right
by: TdFeb 15, 2021 1:13:44 PM

It’s hard to say that when sigchi and sae kill zbt in cross bids every year

By: Td
#5  by: Swag   

Bump!!

By: Swag
#6  by: lol   

Whole lotta people on this site trying to hype up sigchi after having a mediocre rush year. Tough

#7  by: bump   

bumpp

By: bump
#8  by: Johnnymoney   

^^^^^^

By: Johnnymoney
#9  by: this is lit   

bumppppp

By: this is lit
#10  by: Greek   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.