facebook

poll: who is better dtd or ka?

by: KA President

Posted By: KA President
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

which simp is parading around greekrank pretending to be the ka president lmaooo

By: wtf
by: LolApr 5, 2020 3:12:38 PM

Turns out it was beta lol

By: Lol
#2  by: hi dtd   

love watching dtd delete all the negative comments lol

By: hi dtd
by: ummmmMar 16, 2020 11:21:18 AM

i think its the other way around bud 😂

By: ummmm
#3  by: Lmao   

The fact that this has 130 votes. Yall need a life on God like I’m pathetic for being on this site rn but yall are 10x as pathetic spamming votes. Also can this DTD cuck stop spamming as KA president it’s really not funny anymore

By: Lmao
#4  by: Sad!   

Goes to show dtd got nothing else to do on spring break other than pour hours into spamming greekrank. Sad!

By: Sad!
by: ???Mar 17, 2020 2:18:42 PM

KA, you guys obviously started this thread. You have deleted multiple comments, get a life pls. I know its tough when ur quarantined. Makes it harder for you guys to get more title 9s. We all have to make sacrifices unfortunately :(

By: ???
by: DtdumpMar 17, 2020 6:18:35 PM

Damn dtd I didn’t know it was possible to spam so many votes in such a short amount of time. I hope y’all are paying your pledges overtime cause ur running a sweatshop! #dtdump

By: Dtdump
#5  by: Tf   

At this point it’s just other frats pretending to be each other and the votes in the thread should prove that. Y’all probably licking your lips with excitement any chance you get to gang up against other frats and compensate for your problems. This is greekrank. Real people don’t care about some petty generalizations. Let DTD and KA do their thing and focus on yourself boys. I promise you no girl actually cares enough to vote on this.

By: Tf
#6  by: Lmao   

DTD is the 5th best frat on the row. It goes SAE/ Sig Chi
ATO/SAM
DTD
Honestly I’d put DTD over ATO as well because ATO has been on so pro for so long and don’t go hard. Saying DTD is not even top five at this point would be insane, they’ve thrown bangers this year and had a great PC. How is comparing them to title 9 KA even a contest?

by: LmaoMar 21, 2020 10:50:41 AM

Good one Sammy. You’ll never be on ATO level especially if you keep lying about all your Title 9’s

#7  by: KA President   

lollll

By: KA President
#8  by: Lmao   

nice self ranks boys good looks I’m sure over 200 people voted on this bc DTD vs. KA is the absolute pinnacle of discussion on the row and the debate is talked about all over campus. The two most relevant frats by far clearly as this vote shows

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.