AGD
KD
PiPhi
SK

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

If DZ and other sororities have to do informal recruitment to get girls bc they couldn't recruit enough during formal, I definitely think that pushes them lower down the list and pushes the sororities that don't have to resort to that high up the list.....

By: lol
by: ...Dec 26, 2018 7:13:32 PM

Unfortunately a lot of sororities had to informal recruit this year due to their not being a large number of girls who went through recruitment (most likely due to doing it in two weekends). I also heard that nobody made quota but I'm not 100% sure about that.

By: ...
by: wrong Jan 3, 2019 7:54:29 PM

heard aopi surpassed quota actually.

By: wrong
#2  by: HAhahhahah   

Phi mu not that high lmao

By: HAhahhahah
by: Toodles Oct 10, 2018 11:41:10 PM

We the move you uncultured swine

By: Toodles
by: trueOct 12, 2018 2:36:20 PM

Toodles speaks the truth

By: true
#3  by: Unity    

All number where low this year because of how very few people went through recruitment... Funny how all sorority members talk about greek unity through recruitment and as soon as it is over start to bash and put down other sororities.

By: Unity
by: TRUTHOct 23, 2018 1:58:47 PM

I cannot like this comment enough times

By: TRUTH
#4  by: ?   

How hard is it to get a bid from AOPi or DZ?

By: ?
by: ...Jun 19, 2019 8:05:08 PM

if you're going through recruitment this fall do yourself a favor and completely avoid this website. If you really want to see what Ball State Greek Life is about go look at the PHA and individual sororities social media accounts. This website will give you a false idea of what each sorority is like.

#5  by: um   

Phi Mu is not that high and SK is not that low

By: um
by: umJun 20, 2019 1:21:13 AM

SK is actually that low

By: um
by: ..Jun 20, 2019 11:59:27 AM

Not really, phi mu is lower than they are. They really made some major improvements this past semester and are definitely on their way up. Stop living in the past and look at who they are now.

By: ..
#6  by: SAE   

pi phis are 100% above kd

By: SAE
#7  by: But for real   

I am a pnm and genuinely want to know how hard it is to get into aopi?? Just out of curiosity. I'm not trying to form an opinion based ONLY on this site, I just kind of want to know what to expect from what everyone seems to think of as the top sorority.

By: But for real
by: ...Jul 26, 2019 10:33:52 AM

They're not a top house, they practically give everyone a bid

by: ^^Aug 2, 2019 7:34:55 PM

That is definitely not true. I was dropped by aoii early on as we're many of my friends.

By: ^^
by: HiAug 6, 2019 11:43:30 AM

Because they have high retention and so many girls want them it can be tough. They and all the chapters on campus look for genuine women so just be you! Let the process take you!

By: Hi
#8  by: y’all   

In my experience, BSU’s Greek life can’t easily be put into ranks like it might at some schools. You truly do end up in a house that fits you. A “ranking” (that isn’t even true) shouldn’t hold more weight than your experience with the girls you meet and who could be your sisters. I can 100% say that every chapter has beautiful and kind women who can’t be compared to each other. Don’t go into recruitment asking “what can I do to get a bid from ???” because the house you have in mind now, you may not end up clicking with in the end, and another will come along and surprise you. Be open, be yourself, don’t judge, and you will find your home!

By: y’all
by: ThisAug 6, 2019 2:36:40 PM

I want to like this more than just once. This is so true!!

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.