facebook

alpha phi - resist!

by: mad

I am calling on all Alpha Phis to reject the recruitment strategies designed and overseen by Alpha Phi International Fraternity. I am calling for the end of the sanctioned hazing of our members, the blatant disregard for our values, and taking membership selection decisions out of the handles of our collegiate members. The "clip board" ladies need to go home.

For those who require more information, please go to Reddit and search for Alpha Phi Michigan where you will find an anonymous expose written by a former collegiate recruitment chair. She gives a very detailed and accurate description of the recruitment strategy as outlined by the women at the very top of Alpha Phi. It is currently being used on this campus too.

I call on the collegians of Alpha Phi to read the document fo themselves and ASK QUESTIONS. You likely have no idea that most of this is going on. You need to speak up.

This is a warning to the ladies of Alpha Phi International. No more stupid skits at regional conference. We don't care to watch you re-live your glory days. You need to step up to the microphone and own what is said in this expose and then tell us how you are changing it. If you don't, I promise you, we will be changing you at the next convention.

Posted By: mad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tip   

You should report this to your school's Greek life office. I'm sure they would take anonymous submissions. Voice yourself, don't be silent, there are others who probably feel the same.

By: Tip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.